Chapter 2: Concerned

*The next day*

Juvia woke up feeling a lot better after crying all night. Quickly she looked out the window and notice that it was sunny, immediately she felt relief, because before she met Gray her sad emotions only brought nonstop rain, she was scared that this will bring them back but it didn't.

She got out of bed and went to the shower. As she let the warm water run over her she sighed and thought 'How am I supposed to avoid Gray-sama?' She got out of the shower and dried herself and sat on the bed for a few minutes and then got dressed. When she opened the door she saw Levy and Erza waiting for her.

"Good morning Juvia-chan how are you feeling?" Levy asked

"Juvia feels a lot better, thank you for asking" Juvia said with a lovely smile.

"We're going to eat at the guild, you want to come or would you like to stay?" Erza asked with a little bit of worry. "Because if you don't want to will bring the breakfast here and stay with you"

"No, Juvia wont hide, I will have to face Gray-sama one way or another" she replied

"In fact Juvia is going to look for a job after breakfast"

Erza and Levy smiled at Juvias enthusiasm and the three of them left. On the way to the guild Erza notice that her favorite bakery had just made fresh cheeses cake and said

"Girls I'll see you later, I'm going to buy some cheeses cake"

As soon as she left Levy said

"That girl sure loves her cheeses cake"

"Mmhmm" Juvia replied.

After a while of walking they arrived at the guild. Juvia stops right at the door and she was really nervous thinking that Gray might already be there. Levy noticed and put her arms around hers and gave her a reassures nod that everything will be ok. Juvia took a deep breath and opened the door. As soon as the door was completely opened, immediately she saw the back of Grays head, he was sitting alone at one of the tables in the middle, her chest started to hurt because her instinct was to go to him but her heart still throbbed from what she overheard. Levy noticed and pulled her away quickly toward Gajeel and Panther Lily were siting, that was on the other side of the guild, away from Gray.

"Morning Gajeel, morning Lily" as she hugged Lily and kissed Gajeel

"Morning shrimp" Gajeel said

"Morning Levy" Lily replied

"Juvia?" Gajeel said wondering why she was there.

"Morning Gajeel-kun, morning Panther Lily" Juvia said

"Morning Juvia, how are you?" Lily asked

"Juvia is fine" She said with a little bit shaken.

"Lily, would you come with me to order breakfast for all of us?"

"Sure thing Levy" Lily replied

After they left Gajeel looked at Juvia with questionable eyes.

"Oi! Juvia are you alright? You're not with Ice prick right now" Gajeel asked

"Juvia... is fine" she said slowly as her face blushed a bright pink.

"No, somethings not right here. You always run to him as soon as you see him" Gajeel stated

"We-well... you see... it's time that Juvia let go of this silly love for Gray-sama" Juvia said flustered

"I know you Juvia. Did that idiot do something to you?" he was getting angry. Juvia was like little a sister to him even though he didn't want to admit it.