Chapter 5: Finally Broken

Morning came and Juvia felt heaviness on her shoulders due to the long day she had yesterday. Her mind was completely clouded with everything that has happened recently with the struggle of this broken down family, with her broken heart and still having to figure out how to stop the man who's behind the fire. She got out of bed and took a quick shower and got dressed. On her way out she noticed the cloudy sky and but ignore it. She went into the kitchen and sees Meria.

"Good morning Meria-san" Juvia said

"Good morning Juvia, did you sleep well?" she asked

"Juvia slept well" she lied

"Good, please sit. Do you like rolled omelet and some sticky rice?"

"Yes please"

As Meria served Juvia her breakfast, they hear soft footsteps coming from the corridor and to their surprise they see Yashiro walking to the kitchen

"Yashiro!" Meria exclaimed in happiness seeing her son finally walking

"Hi mom" he waved with his good arm, still limping from pain, Juvia took action put his good arm around her shoulder and helped him to the chair next to her.

"Thanks" he said "What's your name?"

"Juvia Lockser"

The night before she was so cut up with helping him that she didn't pay attention to how he looked. He is a tall young handsome man, with long purple hair, and orange and golden yellow eyes. Juvia admitted that he was really handsome but he wasn't Gray. On the other hand Yashiro was awed with her beauty and how shy she looked.

"So Juvia Lockser, how long are you going to stay here with us?" he asked with the most obvious flirtatious voice and Juvia stutters in her answer

"Umm until Juvia finishes her mission"

"So after the mission you are going to leave?" he asked

"Yes"

"Why not stay for a little longer?"

"Umm-m"

"Yashiro, don't pressure her" Meria said

"It's alright Meria-san"

Suddenly Yashiro flinched in pain from the burns in his body. So much pain that he couldn't bare it and fell to the ground.

"Yashiro!" Meria and Juvia yelled

Juvia didn't hesitate and quickly took action and used her magic to soothe the pain away.

"Yashiro-san stay with me" Juvia pleaded as she continued to try and sooth the pain

He quickly stopped flinching and calmed down. His eyes flutter but they don't open, he groans as he tries to move but stays put.

"How are you feeling?" Juvia asks

"In pain but I will survive" he whispered his answer

Out of nowhere they hear and explosion at the distance.

"Mitsuhide" Yashiro mumbles while trying to get up but fails. His mother helps him while Juvia runs out to where she heard the explosion.

As she runs out she sees smoke from the fire within the forest and she runs in and once she reaches the fire nobody is there 'Juvia has to stop the fire'

She extends her arm and yells "Water Nebula" and two columns of water form shot at the fire and extinguishing it.

"Lodern!"(blaze in german) someone yells and Juvia turns to see fire being thrown at her and he reaction was water body.