Chapter 5 In the Morning

In the morning we dressed Marie up. It was really pretty, but kind if slutty. The skirt was really short and the top was kind of see through so you could see her bra, which was black by the way (the shirt was see through white). We got her nice pumps and were eating breakfast.
I said, "I'm going to go change, I'm still in my PGs."
I was really going to change into the outfit for "the plan."
Nelly was saying, "Marie I have to tell you something."
"What?"
"This plan wasn't for Brian, it was for... it was for..." Nelly stuttered.
"Just say it!"
"It was for Carlos! There I said it!"
"What?! No, no, no, I'm changing!"
"Oh no you're not."
That's when I came in, in a black out fit and black bandana over my face so she didn't see my face. I could still see through that bandana though. It was one of those see through clothes that you can see through but the person who you're looking at can't. Anyway I hate to say this, but Rock, Paper, Scissors, right? So I took her and put her in a room. I talked in a weird/creepy voice so she didn't know who it was.  Again I feel really bad about doing all this shi-  you know what I think my mom is watching me so I won't say that word. 
"You will not get away with this!"  Marie screamed.
But we did.