Chapter 12

I open the door and see that it's non other than my mother. Just great.

"What do you want? I'm busy." I say but she shoves herself in. Sammy looks confused.

"Who the hell is this? And why did I hear intense moaning coming from in here?" She asks pissed.

"That is non of your business." I say pretty pissed off.

"Actually it is. I'm your damn mother."

Sammy looks at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious right now?! May I remind you that you left. You didn't wanna be my mother anymore. You signed off of it. For all my life I was just some girl who popped out of your vagina. Not your daughter." I say clearly mad.

"Angie." Sammy says standing up and lightly grabbing my arm trying to comfort me. And probably trying to calm me down.

"How dare you talk to me like that! You have done nothing but sleep around with guys. Look at you. You look like a slut." What the hell.

That's when Sammy speaks up. "If you really want her to be your daughter you can't talk to her like that. That's not how mothers talk to their daughters."

"You stay out of this."

"He doesn't have to stay out of anything." I say.

"Aww. Your so cute standing up for your little boy toy." She says really pissing me off.

"He's not my boy toy! He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. And for your information I'm not a slut. I have had 2 boyfriends in my life. But how would you know, right?" I say with attitude.

"I know that isn't true. I saw how you dressed going to that club." She says.

"Your stalking her now?!" Sammy says pretty pissed off.

"No. I'm just keeping an eye on her." God damn what is wrong with this lady.

"Do I not have a right to look nice?" I say.

"That wasn't looking nice. You were looking like a slut." She says.

"Get out."

"You can't kick me out." She says.

"Watch me. I'm 18. A legal adult. I have the right. Now get the hell out before I call the cops." I say losing all my patience with her

"Fine." Is all she says walking out and slamming the door.

That's when I break down.

Sammy wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest.

"Don't listen to her. You didn't look like a slut. You looked beautiful." He tells me rubbing my back.

"It's not jut that. It's just.. She's my mother. I could never imagine my own mother saying something like that to me." I say and he just keeps rubbing my back until I calm down

Well this was definitely a ruined night.