Chapter two- Age is a number, Love is infinite.

Trying hard to forget the guy sitting beside me, is like a hunter saying no to killing a deer, it’s just impossible. He’s dulcet eyes hit point with mine, feeling like my chest is caving in and trying to speak with no air. As I get out of my seat I feel a subtle tap on my shoulder, as I turn around to talk he says a quiet ‘hi ‘without hesitation I say back ‘hi there, I’m Alyssa. ‘He smirks at me and says back in a deep sexy voice ‘I’m Jacob, but please call me Jake’.

Hours went past and the bell rang, as I leave the table his bag brushes up against my thigh, I turn around and he turns his head and apologizes without a single laugh, to me that was a dream come true. For once I walked the corridors with a real smile on my face, not just a fake one to trick people.

Walking to my bus stop with a very happy and effervescent feeling inside, until I hit my actual stop. Eyes staring at me with hate and death like sentences, I stand there with my head buried into my knees with my headphones in hoping they wouldn’t say anything. As I look up I am surrounded by group of boys, who grab me by the collar of my shirt and throw me into a fence, and call me horrible names and yell for everyone to hear to hang from my neck...

Drifting in and out of consciousness I see a light figure pick me up and stick me in a back seat to lie down. Few hours later I awake and remember nothing, but being tortured. All I hear from the blur is ‘shh please don’t be scared’ I sit up and see Jake sitting in the driver’s seat, and all I can say to him is ‘You’re the person who scooped me up after being hurt?’  With a smile he nods so politely.