Chapter 12

"Amber, tell Rocky to hang up. I'm fine." Ross groans as he talks to the phone.

"Rocky asked where you are, I told you he's fine!" she says on the other line.

"Thank you, Amber." he sighs in relief. "Who are you talking to?" Blake enters.

"Are you with another girl!?" Rocky yells.

"Shut up!" he yells. "Nobody. Why?" he replies to Blake. "Then why are you on the phone?" she asked. "It's none of your business." he says rudely.

"It is." Blake says and sat on the bean bag chair. "Go away." he whispers to her.

"Ross? You okay? Are you still alive? She didn't kill you?" Questions fired on the other line.

He hung up and looks at her with an annoyed expression. "Can you go out? I'm busy." he says to her. She shook her head and looks around.

"You sure clean up around here. I'm suprised. Not all guys are clean." Blake comments. "Thanks. But, it won't be clean when I have a girl over." he winks.

"Okay, gross." she shook her head in disgust and stood up. "Anyway, Laura wants you out of the apartment in 10 minutes." she says and walks out.

10 minutes? Is she fucking mental?, he thinks. Urgh, she irritates me. Might as well pack, he groans.

He packed his stuff and switched off the bathroom light. "I'm guessing you got the message." she smirks. "Really? You sent Brandon to say that to me?"

"Blake." she corrects.

"Whatever. That's so immature." he rolls his eyes. "Like you are mature." she says.

"Who owns the biggest company in Hollywood?" he smirks.

"Who's the most annoying and cocky person in Hollywood? Wait, nevermind. It's you." she says and leans on the door frame.

"By the way, you don't own it. Your dad does." she says. "I'm about to own it. I'll be laughing when I prove you wrong." he smirks.

"I hope you get a fly in throat when you laugh." she mumbles. "A deal is a deal. Go, you have 6 minutes left." she says and walks away.

"Bitch." he mumbles.

"Bastard." she mumbles as well.

-

"What if he's hurt? He's the youngest, Mark!" Stormie, the mother of 'The Lynch Siblings', freaks.

"Uh, hello? I'm the youngest." Ryland says as he put an arm around Ayleen.

"Right, forgot you are here." Stormie says and turns back to her husband. "The second youngest." she says without worry.

"There, happy?" she says to Ryland.

"Sure." Ryland says sarcastically.

"Rocky, I'm sure he's fine." Amber Nicole Smith, the girlfriend of Rocky Lynch. "But —"

"End of discussion." Amber cut off. "Amber, what did Ross say?" Stormie asked. "He said that's he's fine." she says. "That's it?"

"He also said not to worry." she said. "Is there anything else?" Stormie asked with hope.

"Well, there was but I couldn't with Rocky yelling." she glared at her boyfriend.

"Is it wrong to worry?" Rocky asked his loving girlfriend. "He told you not to worry." she raises an eyebrow.

"But —"

He got cut off by the phone ringing.

"Someone answer that." Mark says. "I will." Ayleen says and grabs the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ayleen, is that you?" he asked through the other line.

"Oh, hey, Ross. How are yoy doing?" she smiles.

"Yeah, is mom there?"

"Yup. She's worrying about you. Here, I'll give her the phone." she says and gives her the phone.

"Hey, mom."

"Rossy! Where are you!?"

"Mom, keep calm. I'm fine. I just needed to clear my head."

She sighs and looks at Mark.

"Please tell me you didn't fight with your father again."

"N-no, of course not. W-why would we do t-that again?" he laughs nervously.

"Please come back home." she begs.

"I will. I'm coming home right now. I'm just heading to the yogurt shop for a moment and come back."

"Okay." she says and hangs up.

Thank goodness.

-----------------------

A/N ~

Heyyo! :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank aaloveu2 !

She's Rocky's girlfriend so, yeah. Thank you! :3

R5's suggestions are still open. Laura's too. So, comment or message me if you want to be in this story! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :3

More updates coming soon! :D

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW