Chapter 14

They stayed in that position for 2 more seconds until she snapped back into reality and slapped him.

She stood up and wiped her lips. "What the hell was that for!?" she yells.

"Can you be quiet? We're at a public park. It's not a playground." he rolls his eyes. "Are you being serious right now? You kissed me!"

"But you kissed back." he smirks. "Correction, forced to." she says. "You could've pulled away." he says in a 'duh' tone. "I would if you weren't holding my waist tightly." she glares. "You had your chance." he says.

"I was shocked! I didn't know what to do!" she said and walked away. "Excuses." he mumbled.

-

"You kissed him?" she says on the phone. "Yes, Blake. I kissed him. Well, technically, he kissed me first -" "But you kissed back." she cuts.

"It's my automatic actions!" she whines. "Keep telling yourself that." Blake says. "It's true!" she says. "Laurie -" Blake got cut off by the sound of someone knocking the door.

"I'll get the damn door." she says. She hung up and puts the phone down. She walks over to the door and looks at the peep hole.

"What the hell?" She questions. She rolls her eyes and opens the door. "What the hell do you want?" she snaps. "Okay. That hurts."

"Okay, Blondie, what do you want?" She asked. "Can you at least say it politely?" he rolls his eyes. She groans. "You're so -" "I'm so...?" he trails. "You're so.. sweet." she smiles innocently.

"Continue." he says.

"Urgh," she groans. She clears her throat and fake smiles innocently. "Ross, what do you want?" she says innocently.

"That's much better, princess." he smirks. "Anyway, I'm here just to talk about what happened earlier." he says and enters.

"Uh, come in?" she raises an eyebrow.

"Thanks, baby." he winks.

Bastard, she thinks.

"First of all, I'm not your baby. And you can't just come in when you feel like it. That's just fucking rude." she glares.

"That's not the type of language that a lady should use." he smirks.

"Can I fucking slap that shitty smirk off your bastard face?" she asked annoyed. "That's not how a lady should act." he says.

"How would you know? You're just a bastard." she snaps. "Thanks for the damn compliment." he says sarcastically.

"No problem, bastard." she says innocently.

"You annoy me." he says.

"You annoy me more." she glares.

--------------------------------

A/N ~

I have no other ideas. Please give me some. :) thanks :3

Anyway, hope you enjoy! :)

Byee! :3

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW