Chapter 29

QUICK A/N! Please comment the ship names of the other couples. I need all the help that I can get! And do read the a/n down below. Much appreciated. Thank youu :3

-

They went back inside the dining room, only to find them laughing to Rocky's joke. "Why is that funny?" They laugh.

"What's going on?" Rydel asks. "Rocky told us a joke. It's so stupid, but yet so funny." Riker explained. "What's the joke?"

Ross wasn't even listening to their converstaion, he was just staring at Laura. But not in a creepy way, he was just curious of what's so special about her.

"Ross, you okay?" Laura asks quitely. "Yeah, everything's fine." He says simply and turns away. He took a deep breath and began to speak. "How's your night going? Are they treating you right?" He asks. She nods, "Hm." She hums.

"Cool." He says awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah," she says back, equally as awkward.

Rydel glanced at them, then glared at her brother. "Remember," she mouths. "No bones, no face."

Ah, fuck.

"How's the meal?" He asks again. "Good." She answers. "Okay." He chuckles awkwardly. "Why are we so awkward?" She giggles. He shrugs and chuckles.

"Remember when you called me, 'hubby'?" He smirks. She groans. "Don't remind me."

"Why not? I thought it was cute." He smirks and nudges her elbow and cheekily grin at her. "Haha, no it wasn't," she glares.

"Come on, call me 'hubby' again." he smirks. She covers her mouth her hand and shook her head. "Nope!" She mumbles.

"Hey, lovebirds! Stop flirting over there," Rocky says across the table. "We're eating, and us barfing because of you two is the last thing we want to happen." Rocky complains.

"Plus, mom's cooking is amazing," Riker moans. Not the sexual kind. "Thank you, Riker." Stormie smiles proudly at her eldest son. "No problem, as long as we have dessert, I'll keep on complimenting your cooking." Riker says and ate a spoonful of the chicken that was on his plate.

"Okay, not the response I was looking for, but okay." Stormie shrugs.

"Are you guys a thing?" Ryland asks.
"N -"

"Yes," Ross cuts. Laura looks at him, with her eyebrows scrunched together. "What?" She mouths. Ross just smiles at the petite brunette.

"Aw, well that's great! So, when's the wedding?" Rydel eyes Ross. "Delly!" Ross blushed, along with Laura with a deep shade of red.

"Gosh, this is embarrassing." Ross mutters. "It's fine." Laura chuckles. Ross just hid his face in her neck and held onto her waist.

"Ross, you're holding me too tight." She giggles.

"I just want to make sure you're real. And not just a fantasy, not an illusion." Ross sweet talked. "Aw, that's cute." Laura giggles.

"You giggle a lot,"

"Admit it, you find it cute." Laura says playfully. "Yeah, I do actually." Ross replied, kissing her cheek.

Laura blushed in a deep shade of pink and turned away. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what? This?" He kissed her cheek again, this time near the corner of her lips. "Ross..." she giggles quitely.

"How about this?" he says and gently nibbling her ear. "Ross, your family's here." Laura warns.

"So? They don't care." Ross shrugs and continues to nibble her ear. "Ross," she says, gently pushing him away. "Please, not now." She says.

He rolled his eyes and turned away from her. "Whatever." he mutters and looks down, quite mad at her. "Ross, could you stop acting like a baby?" Laura asks, annoyed with his attitude. "Fuck you," he mumbles quietly. Laura sighs and turns away from him as well.

"Fine, be that way." her eyes roll. "Fuck you, too." She mumbles.

Yes, she heard what he said. And surprisingly, that didn't hurt her. "Hey, Laur. Wanna stay over tonight?" Rydel asks excitedly. "Uh, I don't -"

"Laura, please! The boys has been driving me nuts. Keep me company," Rydel pleaded. "Uh," she trails. "Please," she plea. "Okay?" She answers, unsurely.

Rydel clapped her hands in excitement. "Great! I have a pair of my old pajamas. You could wear it, it'll fit you." Rydel smiles. "Thanks." Laura smiles back. "Come on!" She says and pulled her hand, along with Amber's, Ayleen's and Vanessa's. "Gah!" They squeal.

"Dells, you stole our girlfriends!" Rocky huffs.

------------------------

a/n ~

So they're spending the night? ;) which means, a lot of cute couple moments. Something might happen between Raura, something might happen between Ayleen and Ryland (we need a ship name for them and the other couples xD) maybe with Val too. And the other couples.

Maybe even the adults. :o

Eh, I don't even know. I feel like doing a double update but i'll end up updating it 2 weeks after. :\

Should I do a double update?

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW