Chapter 6 ...

Laurence's POV
*dials Aph
"Hey Aph I'm just gonna give up the challenge ok..."
"What's wrong Casanova? I'm worried about you."
*mumbles* yea right
"What was that?"
"Nothing don't bother, just... take Garroth as your husband ok it's...for the best..."
"Okay.."
*hangs up and starts to cry

Aphmau 's POV
I'm happy and sad at the same time. Laurence says he quits and Garroth has become my boyfriend. Oh my Irene what do I do? Well I better get ready for the day.

Garroth's POV
*yawns and gets dressed
So Aph is my gf. Which makes me the luckiest man on earth (sorry Jess' real husband) I better check up on everything and let Aphmau have a day off.

Aphmau 's POV
I need to tell Garroth that we need to get married if he is gonna be with me. Time to head ou... "Garroth?!" I say "hey Aph I want to give you a day off" "but why?" I ask "because you look so tired and I love you"      " speaking of which, Laurence quit the challenge so you win, which means we get to be married and fast or I'll be in big trouble."  "Oh ok! Just take a break today ok" "alright!"

Garroth's POV
I need to get a ring and fast.
*runs to Logan
"Hey Logan" "hey" "can I get the best engagement ring you have? Oh and can you carve something in it?" "Sure"
On the ring it's says mine forever
" thanks bro" " I'm not your bro, that will be 5 diamonds " " hey I'll give you 6" "alright thanks"

           After checking the village I head to Aphmau's house and ask her on a picnic date, she says yes. During the date I kneel and hold the ring and ask her the question hoping to say yes. "OH.MY.GOSH.YOUFINNALYGOTMEARING.WHATDOESITSAY.FORVERMINE.THATSSOOOCUTE.ILOVEYOUGARROTH.YESYESYES!" She says it so loud I'm sure Zoey could hear us. During the night we talk about when the wedding should be, of course she decides and I stare at her dreaming. She says that it should be next week I say that it works for me. Then all of a sudden we were attacked by  two bandits that look oddly familiar. "ZENIX?!" I yell " and me Laurence"

A/n
DONT KILL MEH PL!IF YOU DO YOU WONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT🤔didn't see that coming did you...muhahahahaha share this book please luv y'all bye👋🏽❣