2 Weeks

" hello , yes this is her . Come again ? Friday ? 6:00 ? Yes , thank you , you won't be disappointed sir ! "

I over heard Marsha on the phone with her boss threw the walls . Must be another travel call .

"Knock knock "

I turned over to Marsha standing in our bedroom doorway , smiling as hard as ever .

" Hey ... " I said stale .

Noticing the akward silence , she walked over and , sat on the end of the bed , rubbing her left hand on my leg .

" I got another call in from my boss babe , On Friday , he wants me to go to New York , for a meeting held with other RN's "

" I over heard "

" Are you okay with that ? "

" Of course , why wouldn't I be okay with my wife leaving the second time this week to go have a 20 minute meeting in another state . " I said sitting up , kissing the side of her cheek .

" Marcus , don't say it like that , remember how you always told me to use my degree for something ? "

Ignoring her question , I stood up from the cherry wood sleigh bed , and walked into our walk in closet , picking a all white pro club crew neck shirt , and some black true religion jeans , with my all white forces .

" Marcus ?! "

" I'm gonna take a shower . "

Hearing her mumble under her breath , I continued my way to the master bathroom , and ran the shower water .

Stepping in the shower , always did something to me , The way it would make my manhood feel , the way Marsha used to make it erect in seconds , now water did it . Pouring the shower gel into my hands , I roughly grabbed my manhood , stroking it matching he beat of my heart beat , I slowly felt myself come to edge .

" Ahhh " I groaned softly .

Looking down at the nut I busted I thought to myself " Fuck her job " .
Stepping out the shower , looking at the foggy mirror, I wiped in a circular motion making a clear look way to myself .

Watching the water drip off my dreds I thought to myself " I'm a good looking , chocolate man " .

Interupted by Marsha walking in the bathroom , I slowly turned my head towards her , watching her start at my manhood .

" Uh - uhm , I -_ I didn't mean to walk in "

Still staring at my manhood , I begin to walk over towards her closing the door behind her , pulling her into my wet body , making her white V-neck see through , I reached behind her slowly griping her backside , I reached in for a kiss .

" Noo marcus , I have to start packing for tomorrow "

Watching her push back and , close the door , I felt a little anger come over me but , i wasn't going to let it stop my plans for today .

~ ~ ~ ~

Like / comment / vote !!