The unexpected

" Marsha ? " I said confusingly knowing she was supposed to be in New York .

" Oh , Hey baby , come join me "
She said very flirty .

" Wait - Why are you here , aren't you supposed to be in New York ? "

" Uhm about that .. " she said cutting off the water and ,opening the glass door , making her naked Carmel colored body give me the chills .
" I just told them I wasn't going to be able to make it , I wasn't feeling good anyways . "

" Why do you have that in your hand ? " she said pointing at my gun .

" Because I didn't know who was in the house and left the front light on "

" Oh , I was gonna call you but , I just decided to surprise you ... Surprise ...... "

Walking into the bedroom rubbing my temples , I placed my gun in her lingere drawer .

I roughly played on the bed , kicking my legs up , thinking why would she come back .

" Baby ? "

I heard her say calmy as she pulled off my forces , and climbed on my lap .

" What's wrong ? "

" Nothing im fine "

Buzz Buzz .

" Marcus was that your phone ? "

Reaching into my left pocket , I pulled out my phone and , read the message that cause it to go off .

Stacie : I know your probably asleep but , Tomorrow at 11:30 Am , make sure to wear red ... Its a superman party .

Wondering what the hell she was talking about , a smile came upon my face , her nephews party bash .

" Who was it ? "

Coming back to reality .

" Oh - uh - uhm it was one of my bros "

" Hmm , which one ? "

" .... Kevin . "

" What'd he say ? "

" Damn , wassup with all the questions ? "

"..... Sorry baby , I was just .. - uhm , you want a massage ? "

" Naaah . "

" Head ? " she said biting her lip and blinking her eyes .

" ..... No , I'm good ."

" Dammit Marcus , I come back from a $1,300 dollar trip and , you acting as if you were better off with me going . "

" What the fuck ? "

" Baby I didn't mea - "

Pushing her off my lap, I grabbed my charger out the wall , and took off my shirt and ,jeans and later them on the bed .

" I don't know what the fuck your going through but , check our tone "

" Baby , I'm sorry ! " I heard her say , startig to cry .

I was sleeping in the guest room tonight .

* Marsha P.O.V. *