Don't leave

The 30 minute ride home gave me a good time to think of what to tell Marsha and , how to explain it .

" Baby my cousin and her son need a place to stay .. ? " No .

" Baby , I know the caring women that you are will let this women and son stay . " Hell no .

As I rethought of things to say , I pulled into our already open drive way .

" Do you think I'm stupid ! "

I see a yelling fiercely Marsha running up towards me with her hand out ready to hit me .

* Smack !!! *

Did she really just slap me ...

" Marsha what the fuck is wrong with you slapping me bitch  ! "

Silence , was what I got in return as a reply . If looks could kill , I would be cut throat right now .

" Excuse me ... so I'm a bitch now ? ... wow , ahaha bitch  "

Marsha said chucking to herself , walking towards the kitchen door and coming back out with 3 garbage bags full which I think we're my belongings .

" Well how about , your sorry cheating , bastard bitch ass , can take your bitch ass shit and leave my bitch ass property ! "

As she said , dragging the bags out to my car , I noticed her stumbling . She must of been drinking . it's to early for this .

" Have you been drinking ? It's 7 in the morning dumb ass "

" Oooo , no ,no , no , don't you worry about - me , I'm fine " she said .... drunk .

" Okay . "

Walking up to Marsha , I roughly picked her up and threw her over my shoulder .

" If you don't put me d - do - down I will ... "

" You'll shut the fuck up "

I said passing our living room and heading up the stairs . Walking into our bedroom , I noticed my phone on the bed , shattered . Damn , I forgot I left it , she already knows about Stacie then .

Walking into the bathroom , and using my left hand to open the shower door , I placed my intoxicated wife on the floor and ran the cold water on .

Giving Marsha a good 5 minutes , the cold water was rushing off her dunk effect .

" Mar - Marcus , what the fuck ... my haaaaair " she said whining .

" Get out Marcus , OUT , OUT ,OUT ! "

Watching her get up in her drenched clothes , she shoved me out the bathroom door , locking it behind herself .

" Love you too " I yelled sarcastically with a light chuckle .

Walking over to the bed , I cleared off my phone and the moscato wine bottle , to lay down . it's been a long morning .

~ ~ 1 hour later ~ ~ ~

Feeling a sudden wait straddle me , I look up from my nap to notice Marsha looking dead into my eyes .

" How long ? "

Wondering what she could be questioning me about .

" How long what Marsha ? "

" How long have you been seeing Her ..... " She said looking down into her plams .

Damn .... I forgot about that .

" I'm not gonna lie , so about 1 week , That's it . "

" Have you .... " She said tearing up .

This one time , I was going to have to lie to keep my marriage .

" No baby , I would never sleep with someone else " I said sitting up , leaning her face into my chest .

" Baby , don't even think like that , I know I messed up , and I'm sorry but , never baby . "

" Marcus , I'm sorry , I can quit the job , I can cut my hair , what is it ! what will make me gain your attention again " she said wiping her tears as if she found a resolution .

When she said quiting her job , God knows I wanted to go along with that but , I knew that would hurt her and , I dont want her to get the feeling that she has to choose ........ even though I wanted her to .

" Your gorgeous , and nothing will .... because you already have it , I honestly just got bored baby , nothing more , nothing less but , I do have something serious to talk with you about "

" okay , what is it "

" Her and her sons , house had albn burglary this morning - "

Cutting me off , Marsha , was putting together the pieces .

" That's why , you left so early this morning "

" .. Y - yeah , how did you know ... ? "

" I know everything "

Letting her slick phrase slide ,I continued .

" Well , she needs somewhere to stay , I already placed her in a room and paid it up in till 1 week , her son already has a family member to stay with but - "

" but she what Marcus , she doesn't so you want to bring this bitch that's been in my husbands face in my fucking house ! Are you - "

Plan B . Cutting her off , I quickly pulled her neck down , leaning in and slowly making circular tounge motions on her neck ,

Sex cufed everyrhing and , I knew this would make her ease up .

.
.
.
.

Comment , vote (: