Can't get my mind off her

I sat on the edge of the bed in my dorm. The sunlight beaming a shadow of the window in the dark, dim lit room. I kept opening my phone, waiting for a text from the one and only: Chloe Price. Ever since I saw her get shot by that damn Nathan Presscott, she is all that really mattered.

      *Bzz* My phone vibrated twice. Please be Chloe...

      And it was!

      Chloe: Hey yo Max

     Me: Was up?

    Chloe: You have time right now?

    Me: I will always have time for you.

    Chloe: It's because I will force you too make time. Well Maxi period pad meet me outside.. Like in the parking lot or is this the dormitory? IDEK man. I don't really know where I am. I'm kinda still on the wake n bake cycle.

   Me: kk Mrs. Wake n bake ;)

    I blushed and I felt my heart beat speed up. Did I just flirt with Chloe unintentionally? Uh oh.. She will think I'm super weird. I mean I liked her but I haven't been talking to her very long and it's weird being with her after five years, especially after William died.

   I stepped outside my dormitory and see Alyssa get hit with a football. I giggle out loud and rewind a couple times just to see it happen over and over again. I'm such a bad person. But I have to get to Chloe.

   I go to the parking lot and see her standing by her kind-of-jacked-up-car-but-not-really truck.  She looked cute. Her blue hair matching her eyes. Just astonishing. I find myself staring at her from across the parking lot.

 "Max? You gonna stare at me like ju-on from the grudge or are you gonna get your ass over here?" Chloe shouted

 I shook my head a couple times. As if my head was wet and I was shaking off water. I sprinted over there.

  "Was up?" I tried to act like Chloe when ever I spoke, just to seem cool.

  "Don't speak like that," Chloe chuckled, "K Mad Max? Anyways.. I wanna take you on a date, Like a friend date. Kinda like we would do when we were kids."

  "That's fine with me. I have no classes anyways." I told her.

  "Get ur ass in my truck then Maxi pa-"

  "Please don't say it Chloe." I demanded.

  She led me into the passenger side. As I was climbing in I felt her hand touch my butt.

  "Uh Chloe?"

 "Yes Maxirooni?"

 "Did you just touch my butt?"

 "Maybe."

 I looked at her and grinned.

  "Was it an accident?"

  "Maybe! Okay? Now get your ass in my truck." Chloe said kind of annoyed.

  I climbed into the passenger seat and she slid over the hood like in those spy movies. She got into the truck. She looked at me before starting the car up. She continued to stare at me as she put her seatbelt on. She then looked away and put the keys in the ignition and started the car.

  "Chloe?" I began to speak.

  "Uh yeah?" She said coughing.

  "Are you okay to drive?"

  "I'm not drunk, just on my wake n bake cycle. im still- just a little high." she represented how high she was by making a gesture with her hands, "I would never drive drunk with you in the car. I would never put you in danger. Never."

  I put my hand out and Chloe took her hand out and put it on mine. I didn't want to pull away though. Because I enjoyed it. We drove off, out of Blackwell, and towards where ever Chloe was taking me next.