Prologue

This is the last scene between Bellamy and Clarke in Clarke's POV in the last episode of season 2 so you can skip this if you want, next chapter is about what happens after Clarke leaves.

Clarkes POV

We have just arrived at camp Jaha, I stay outside the gates savouring my last view at all my friends before I go, Bellamy walks up to me "I think we deserve a drink" he states,

"Have one for me" I answer, knowing quite well that if I do, I won't have the strength to leave.

"Hey, we can get through this" he reassures me thinking that I'm just in a bad mood, but I know me leaving is the right thing to do, "I'm not going in" I tell him, there's no way he's going to convince me otherwise I know this is right. "Look. If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you, you're forgiven. Please come inside" he says in an attempt to get me to stay.

"Take care of them for me" I tell him, I may be leaving but I still care greatly about their survival. I will miss him, I will miss all of them but me leaving is for the best. I don't want them to get even more hurt, I have done so much to prevent this from happening already it haunts me and seeing their faces will remind me of all the terrible things i have done to get them here which is yet another reason why I have to go and I tell him this just as he goes to speak.

"Clarke--"

"No, seeing their faces every day is just gonna' remind me of what I did to get them here" I interupt him

"What we did, you don't have to do this alone" He doesn't understand, I have done horrible things, I didn't even try to save his sister when a bomb was going to be dropped on her, I did that not him. "I bear it so they don't have to"

"Where are you going to go" he asks, the truth is I have no idea where I am going to go but all I know is it will be far away from here, so I can't hurt them. "I don't know" I say finally. I really will miss them, I give him a hug which seems to last for ever. "May we meet again" I choke out and walk away, "may we meet again I hear him reply".

And I leave, I leave the closest thing to home, I leave my friends Bellamy, Octavia, Raven, Jasper, Monty, Lincoln and I leave Mum. I don't know where I will go or what I will do, all I know is that I'm going, no not going, Gone.

A/N

This is my first fanfiction I have wrote so please be nice about it, Next chapter will be a lot longer,

Sorry if I missed characters when I was listing the friends she was leaving, I just didn't want the list to be too long.