Chapter 1

Clarkes POV

I find myself wandering to the dropship where this all began,

I remember every little detail about this place, it holds both good and bad memories but it feels more like home than camp Jaha would ever have been to me. Staying in the dropship for the night won't be too bad I decide as I enter the burnt remains of the original camp, I wish things would just go back to how they were the first day we were on earth,

I remember yelling at Bellamy about the air being toxic and I remember the wonderful forest surrounding me, breathing real air and Octavia shouting "we're back bitches!" That is how I wish things would have stayed, I wish there never was such a big deal about the grounders, I wish mount weather had never happened. Stop, I need to stop thinking about things that will never happen.

Even though it is still light I decide to go get some rest in the dropship, I am exhausted, I'll leave the dropship bright and early tomorrow, I'm still not sure where I will go but I know it will be far away from all this.

~ The Next Morning ~

When I wake up I look outside the dropship to see how early it is and I realise it is just on the brink of dawn, perfect. I heave myself off the ground and walk out, not looking back at the place that has been the closest thing to home I have ever had.

As I walk around the forest, I see the path me and Bellamy took in order to find Finn and Murphy, I'm going to go to Tondc, even if I'm hacked off at Lexa I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like right now, besides I have done far worse than her and I don't deserve to be around anyone better. I head over to Tondc, they can decide what to do with me whether that's work with me or imprison me I don't care I would deserve anything bad I get.

As I approach the all too familiar gates I am stopped by a big guard,

"Go away, No sky people are allowed here, I have had enough of you scum" he says in his deep threatening voice.

"Let her through Sindri" a commanding voice says from behind the grounder now identified as Sindri "Lexa will want to hear of this" Indra says as she appears from behind him. "Come" she commands and starts walking away from the gate towards the biggest building in the village, I follow her into the tent and I am greeted with the sight of Lexa sitting in the same position she was when we first met; on her throne playing with a knife. "Clarke" she says as she inspects me "Lexa" I respond in an even tone, not letting any emotion into my voice.

"I didn't expect you to be back so soon, why is that" she inquires.

I think about how to answer the question, telling her I don't want to be around anyone I actually like would not be a good idea, so I respond with the next answer I can think of answering why im not at camp Jaha instead of why im here with an answer that doesn't display weakness because if I told her the real reason why i left camp Jaha - about the things I did haunting me I would win no respect and I would seem weak so I repeated the words she told me before "Love is weakness"

"Will you be returning to your camp?" she asks,

"No" I respond, I have already made up my mind on this and there is nothing that is going to change that decision. "You can stay here, your knowledge of medicine and the weapons of the sky people will be useful" It may sound like an offer but I know it is a command and I will stay at Tondc whether I like it or not, but I am not scared or annoyed, I have been told what I will do and it's what I deserve anyway, to be forced to stay with the people that betrayed me.

"You may go now, Penn will show you to where you will sleep" that also wasn't an offer, it was a command. As I turn to leave she call back to me "Clarke, We are not your enemy, I did what was required to protect my people and you are not one of the sky people anymore, prove yourself and you will become one of us." With that she gestured for me to leave with a flick of her hand and turned her attention elsewhere.

A/N

What did you think of that?

Also if anyone reads this, Should I do something from Bellamy's POV or just keep with Clarkes for now? And I promise, the chapters will get longer