Uncle Tom's Cabin

Once , there was a little girl name Alice. Alice was a kind an loving girl who never told a lie in her life, never stole anything, lived with her mother alone in England , and she is nine-years-old. Also, Alice had a dog named Robin.

On Aug. 19 , 1987, Alice and Robin went off to buy groceries for her mother. "Mother may I get something at the market" Alice said firmly. "As long as its ninety-ninety coins or under dear" said her mother in the nicest possible way.

*Five minutes later*

While Alice was at the market she bought herself a book for fifty coins. The book was called "Uncle Tom's Cabin." Alice bought all the groceries and ran quickly home. She ran as fast as she possibly could. When she ran she felt like she was going one -hundred miles per hour.

When she got home she show the book to her mother. "Mother, isn't it just wonderful !" "Yes dear. Now, where is my extra coins?" "There weren't any left when I bought the book." "Alright." Alice ran to her room and started to read the book. "Wow ! This is so interesting ! But, scary." Alice said

to herself .

*Two to three hours later*

"Dear! It's time for dinner!" Alice didn't come . "Alice! It's time for dinner." Again, Alice didn't come . Her mother walked into her room and saw Alice lieing on the ground covered in blood. "Alice!! Alice!!" Her mother looked out the window and saw an old cabin. Her mother moved up slowly towards it and said "Why !!! Why would you do this???" Soon Alice's mother was dead too.

------------------

Hey people I LOVE this book called Adopted by One Direction. It's by KenzFabel. I think no command you to read it! It's awesome. Thanks!

-------------------------