Fun Facts...

About the Story

First and foremost, this story ended  the author's writer's block and procrastination... somewhat.

•This is written for a writing contest and won first place. Gulat ako, maygash. Saya. Haha.

•The author researched about the suicidal types, persons, etc. for reference and inspired by no one's life.

•The author's mother read this story and suspected the author copied some pocketbook and is suicidal. Hahaha. Ayoko na. Seryoso. Perstaym makabasa ni Mudrabels ng sulat ko tapos akala suicidal ako dahil gano'n 'yong theme. Tinanong pa kung ano prize ko, ang sabi, "Ang hirap gumawa niyan. Ke-haba-haba. 'Yon lang premoo mo?" Geez. Huli ako.

About the Characters

The name, "Diana," was inspired by the late Princess Diana, Princess of Wales. No'ng naghahanap kasi ako ng names, nakita ko ang name niya. She's dead already because of a car crash in Paris. Kaya naisip kong sa kaniya kunin ang pangalan ng isang suicidal na babae.

•"Liam," based on Wikipedia...

Liam is a short form of the Irish name "Uilliam", itself a derivative of the Frankish, "Willahelm". The original name was a merging of the Old German elements, vila ("will" or "resolution") and helma ("helmet"), and therefore, means "helmet of will" and "Guardian".

Guardian kasi siya ang guardian ni Diana.

•"Leo." Hmm, that name is the name of my sister's suitor na crush ko. Haha. Kiddin' But it's true, it's his name. Pero 'di ko naman sinasadya 'yon ng una kasi naglalaro lang ako ng pangalan. It just came from some random baby name site.

'Yon lang. Just sharing. I'm used in sharing the story behind my stories. Thanks for reading!

-OMG