Untitled Part 16

"Are you gonna tell me what the hell we are doing Jase?!" Robbie was confused by his, usually calm, brother. 

"It's Jamie!"

That's when it clicked. Robbie realised what Jason was on about, it was Jamie, the boy who was supposed to his his and Jason's friend who had knocked their little sister up. His blood pressure as boiling.

"That dick! I'm gonna kill him." Robbie was ranting. 

"Join the queue mate!" Jason was just as mad as Robbie. 

.....

Kara was sat alone in her room, she was worried what Jason would do now he knew who the dad was. She had no idea that Jason and Robbie were already half way to Jamie's house. As much as Kara didn't want to face her mum she did need a drink and although she was stubborn she headed downstairs to the kitchen. It was on her way downstairs that she could hear all the commotion coming from the living room. Out of sight of her family she stood on the stairs for a minute listening in.

"Wherever they gone Freddie?! You know what Robs like it's not gonna take much persuasion from Jason to do something really stupid." Sandy was yelling in desperation, between them they had figured out where Jason and Robbie were heading. Although they didn't know who the father was they had a pretty good idea that Jason had found and had enlisted Robbie to help him make whoever it was pay.

"Mum, I don't know! I've tried calling them both they aren't answering! Look let me go and get Kara, she's the only one out of us all who might have some hope of getting through to them,"  

Upon hearing this Kara decided to make her presence known and enter the room where the rest of her family stood around. 

"Kara, listen....

Kara interrupted her mum, "I know I heard,"

Without saying anything else Kara picked up her phone and dialed Jason's number.

....

For what felt like the 100th time Jason could hear his phone ringing, only this time it was Kara's name flashing up on the screen. He hesitated for a minute, "Rob get the phone, this time it's Kara," Jason passed his phone taken Robbie as he was driving. 

"Kara?"

"Robbie, I'm begging you please come back! You're going to do something you'll only regret."

"No I won't regret it. That bastards got everything he deserves coming to him."

"It's not just his fault though is it? I'm just as much to blame. And I can't have my little boy growing up with two of his uncles in jail. Please Robbie, for once do the right thing. Do it for me. And if not for me, do it for your nephew,"

Brakes screeching, a car's horn and the muffled sound of her brothers screaming could be heard through the phone. Then, silence.

......

Jason blearily opened his eyes a sheering pain shot through his side, he was vaguely aware that the car he had been driving was now on its roof meaning he was upside down, the pain almost made him want to give into the looming darkness, to close his eyes and make the pain go away. But then he remembered he wasn't alone. Frantically, Jason Looked to his side his where his twin brother lay almost peacefully had it not been for the dark blood trickling down his face made to look even darker when compared to Robbies deathly white face. 

.....

"Robbie! Jason! Please answer!!" Kara was desperately screaming down the phone. Although the silence only seemed to comfirm her worst fears.