My Wish

Anna woke up early for school. Sh had breakfast and was rapidly on her way to the bus stop.

*******

Anna's POV

As I walk to the bus stop i have this strange feeling inside of me. Im so nervous. I know everybody in school will ask about my mom. I wont handle it. I know that for sure. I just hope this day ends already.

As I approach the bus stop i saw my friend Thomas already there.

"Tom!", I cried.

"Whats up Anna banana?" He says as he fixes his glasses.

" nothing much" i said. Not willing to say much. I dont know if it was because i had nothing to say or it was because i was so nervous I forgot the words.

The bus arrived and we walked in. Actually, we rushed in. Being honest, i missed this. Running inside the bus in order to get a seat. This adrenaline was amazing. I rushed inside the bus and saved a seat for Thomas.

"Thanks anna" he said as he sat down

" what are friends for?" I said while smiling.

Thomas was talking to me but I couldnt pay much attention. I was staring right at Michael. I had a big crush on him.

" lost in Michaeland?" Thomas said while grabbing my face and pulling it towards his direction.

" shut it! Im sorry okay? You know how badly inlove I am with him" i said wit a serious face.

" Anna," he stopped and looked out the bus window as if he didnt want to tell.... But he finally did... " during summer's vacations.... Rumour has it that her girlfriend Joanne got pregnant... And of course.... He is the father."

I was in shock. Not because of the fact that now we arent gonna be possibly together in any way, but because of the fact that he basically ruined his life. He was 2 years older. He was a senior. I was a sophomore. But i still had a little of hope.... Till now.

"Well thats new" I said to Thomas trying to act unaffected.

" yes it is" he said while laughing.

We arrived at school. I was so nervous as I entered the main door. I saw Principal Jones coming my way and I freaked out. I knew what would happen. He would ask about my mom. I knew it.

"Good Morning Anna" he said with a big smile.

" Good morning Principal" i said.

" Remember theres an Open House friday night at 8 o'clock, please tell your mother, its very important that she comes." He said and walked away.

What had just happened? My moms dead. How would she possibly come to the Open House. I was in shock.

"Did you hear that Thomas?" I asked him as I grabbed his shirt to get his attention

" what?" He asked.

" Ugh never mind" i angrily said as i walked to my class.

I had Biology as first class. Not a bad class. In fact it was quite intersting. Ms Jasmine looked stunning as always. She was young and beautiful and was wearing a green dress.

" welcome Anna" she said as she stared my way.

" Good Morning Ms" I said as i looked for a place to seat. I sat next to Carmen. She was a good person. Not exactly my friend but I got along with her.

" hey carmen" i whispered.

" hey anna", carmen said loud enough for Ms Jasmine to hear.

" Anna and Carmen, would you please come and tell all the class what the both of you were talkinng about?"

Carmen stood up and said, " Ms jasmine i was paying attention but Anna distracted me"

Now I remember why i wasnt friends with this girl. I stood up and walked towards the white board. I turned around and said, " I said, ' hey carmen' , its that all Ms Jasmine?" I said directing my words towards Ms Jasmine. She looked pissed.

"you think you are funny right?" She angrily said.

" huh? I just did what you told me to... " i said

" you just earned a detention young lady"

" with all due respect... I dont think so. You cant punish me for following orders."

" Im the teacher here and therefore i am the one with the 'voice'"

All of the sudden all of her beauty vanished in my eyes.

" You are just wasting your time becuase I wont be staying after class. Im sorry"

She laughed sarcastically. And said," you are coming and thats it. Im calling your mom to let her know"

Wait, what? Again? I was more than in shock. My moms dead, people!! Were they all just pretending my moms still alive to make me feel better?

" Do it", i said as I walked towards my seat. I grabbed my things and walked to the door. " I just wanted to remember you i got witnesses and my Uncle ,who happens to be a lawyer, loves coming to this school."

As I walked through the hallways, thoughts invaded my mind. Thoughts about this people pretending about my mother's death. I didnt want to be at school anymore. I walked all my way to my house. I went directly to the Tree. And finally i had the answer. It was as if the answer was in that place.

My mother made my wish come true. The wish I made in this exact place yesterday.

********

Author's Note: Hey I hope you like the difference! Please support this story! Thanks!