Relization

Caleb's POV~
      I woke up alone. I wasn't suppose to , luke was supposed to be in my room but he wasn't. I ran into Annie's room as fast as I could. Annie wasn't there and neither was Luke.
Annie's POV~
      I like Luke. I do and now I have a boyfriend and I really don't care what Caleb has to say about it. Me and Luke were playing outside together. We were just doing random stuff and laughing. Caleb came out side and was very mad. I was walking to him and told him " Caleb, me and Luke are dating and I want to so please don't be mad," Caleb looked disappointed in me then he looked and me and said "Annie are you really sure you like him," he sad sadly. "Yes I really do," I was really happy I let it out.
Caleb's POV~
      I was mortified. I really liked Annie which I would never tell her since we were brother and sister which would be weird. My heart crushed when she said she liked my best friend and not me. I couldn't stand looking at Luke after he liked Annie and is now dating her. He made her like him she would have never liked him if it wasn't for him asking her out.
Annie's POV~
      Luke and me went on a walk together after lunch." So you ok risking your friendship with Caleb with being with me," he looked sad and said "Yes because I really like you and I would do anything for you." I hugged him when he said that because it made me so happy. When we got back to the house we went through the back door but before that he stopped me and kissed me. It was amazing.
Caleb's POV~
      I was watching them in the back when they kissed. I was so mad I could even process. I didn't know what to do so I just sat down and thought until someone can busting into my room.

So guys thanks for reading. If you have any ideas you can leave them in the comments. Thanks guys😘