The beginng

WARNING: if you do not like the Annie and Caleb love type of stories I am warning you know now this does contain that.

Caleb's POV~
It was Sunday afternoon and Luke was coming over, but since Sydney was at some others girls house for this whole week. Me and Luke were just gonna play catch and probably swim in the lake. (15 mins later) There was a ring at the door so I got it and it was Luke and his mother. I let them in and we instantly got out mitts to go play catch.
Annie POV~
Luke was at our house but I didn't really care because Sydney wasn't there to keep me company and neither was Hayley since she was at a friends house too so I was alone in my room just reading a book on my phone. When Luke came in my room to ask if I wanted to play with them and in confusion I just said "Sure, is Caleb ok with me playing with you",and he replied with "Yeah, he totally fine with it",so I grab my baseball mitt when I used to play baseball and run with him outside. We play for awhile until our mom tells us dinner is ready. It was steak and out favorite mac & cheese. Luke sat next to me for some reason but he talked to Caleb most the time but asked me stuff occasionally but not much.
Caleb's POV~
After dinner me and Luke go to my room. He all of a sudden wants to go upstairs and hangout with Annie. I asked "Why, I thought we were just going to do things me and you", he exclaimed "She doesn't have anyone so we should hang out with her."I was confused why he would say that so I just said "I guess that's fine", he smiled so we went upstairs to Annie's room. She was doing gymnastics and school but didn't seem she was that busy. So we just asked "Do you want to hangout with us or not". She just said "Um I would love to." We just did some baseball and gymnastics and it was all fine until Luke said to me "We need to talk now."