The Big Day

Alex woke up a hour before the horn. She decided to take a run around the Fort because she had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to run today. After her run she got back a couple minutes before the horn sounded. She was greeted by Lieutenant Elas.
"Well good morning West. "
"Morning lieutenant."
"What were you up to this morning?"
"Just taking run."
"Why did you do that?"
"I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to run today."
"Well your feeling was correct because the captain wants to see all of you."
The wake up horn rang.
"We might want to go to the others lieutenant."
"Agreed. "
Entering the "camp" everyone was up dressed and ready to go. I ran over to the front of my bed and stood there like everyone else.
"Well everyone it looks like West is the early bird here. Everyone you go a big day today the captain wants to see you today. Everyone follow me."
We followed the lieutenant to where the captian was staying and we all entered.
"Good morning recruits. I hear there's a early bird in your "camp" who may that be?"
I spoke up "It is me sir."
"Ah Alex West I've heard many things about you. Its a good thing your a early bird. Alright who's the one they call Hutch?"
Hutch steps up.
"Ah Mr. Hutch your brother was a fine man. Let me guess this young man next to him is Devon and then next to him is Alexander and Evan Elas. Next to him is Merrick and Logan then next to Alex is the one you call Yankee Mr Josh Strong. Welcome to the Marine Corps. I'm Captain Derrick Jones."