Cincinnati

It wasn't long after Mark asked you to go with him that he was booking plane tickets and rushing you to pack and have videos ready. The day you we're leaving Mark comes over to your house.
"Y/n hurry our plane leaves in a hour and a half."
"Oh I'm coming Mark I'm just grabbing my charger and my laptop."
You pack your charger in your carry on along with your laptop, your laptop charger, a few essentials. And your hard drive. You walk out side holing your carry on, your keys, your phone, and your jacket. Your luggage was already in Marks car when you walked out.
"I'm a hurry much Mark?" You ask walking towards his car.
"Yes I'm in a hurry." He answers opening the passenger door.
"I think he's just nervous." You think to yourself while getting into his car.
Mark's POV
"Mom wants to meet her so doesn't Tom and the rest of my family. I'm nervous that they won't like her"
Your POV
"I hate planes. I really hate planes." You think to yourself while watching your hands shake. Mark looks over and you and puts his hand on yours.
"Y/n why are you shaking? Are you nervous?"
"Nervous? I never get nervous."
"But your shaking."
"Its nothing. "
"You sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
Arriving at the airport you look at your watch. "The flight leaves in 10 minutes." You walk next to Mark. Walking on to the airplane you find out Mark got first class tickets.
"First class Mark? "
"I decided we needed some time together."
The plane ride seemed to take forever because you woke up to Mark waking you and telling you that you landed.
Walking to the luggage claim you hear someone yell Marks name. You turn around and see Marks mom waving to Mark. Your bag comes out after Marks so you follow Mark who is walking towards his mother. Mark hugs his mom.
"Mom this is y/n, y/n this is my mom."
"Hi." You say shaking her hand.
"Well Mark we best be going the rest of the family is waiting for you two at the house. Come on." She says waving for you Mark to follow her. Outside you admire the scenery.
"Its so beautiful here." You think to yourself while following Mark.
"Y/n I see you enjoy the scenery here."
"Yes I do Mark. I love it."
"I'm glad you do."