The Exciting News

Maria called everyone to dinner. Shelly sat across from you, Lucy sat across from Mark who was sitting next to you, Tom and Maria were sitting at the end of the table.
"Shelly when do the other kids plan on being here?" Tom asks Shelly.
"They said a little after dinner that's why I made extra and put it in the fridge."
"Well Mark how has life been?" Tom asks.
"Great actually outstanding considering y/n has made me a lot happier."
Your phone buzzes telling you that one of your YouTube friends posted a video. Mark looks over at you and says.
"Y/n don't watch that video till everyone is home then we can connect it to the TV."
"Ok?" You say confused.
"What is that video about and how did he know that it was a video?" You wonder while eating dinner. You zone out thinking about that until Maria asks you a question.
"Y/n how do you know Shelly?"
"Oh Shelly was my best friend and a few years above me in school but we lost touch when she graduated."
"Well y/n I'm curious do you want any kids?"
"Maybe I haven't really decided. I mean it would be awesome to have a little one running around I just don't know if I'm ready to have a little one."
There was some chit chat for the rest of dinner until the rest of the kids came home.
"Mom, dad, uncle Mark, Lucy, grandma were home!" You hear as the front door closes.
"In the dining room kids." Shelly says getting up.
"Well I'm just glad dinner is over." Maria said getting up and grabbing the dishes. You get up and grab some dishes.
"Oh y/n you don't have to do that."
"Its fine I always like to help." You say following Maria into the kitchen.
"Well you might as well help me with the dishes because Mark is going to try connecting his laptop to the TV." Maria shows you where the plates, and silverware go.
"I'll wash you dry y/n." She says starting the water.
"That's fine with me."
"Y/n Mark really does love you doesn't he?"
"Yeah."
"Well let me let you in on a little secret. Mark's and Tom's father died due to cancer Tom seemed to take it alright but Mark is still touchy about the subject. He's even cried on camera saying that he hopes that his father is watching him and that he's made him happy. Along with his surgery he is a wreak some times. He also had a girlfriend who was hard on him saying that he had to quit YouTube and get a life. Etc.. Mark broke up with her but he hasn't really dated because of that. What I'm trying to say is I see that he loves you and i hope you love him because I don't want to see him heart broken again."
You walk over to Maria.
"Listen I cross me heart hope to die I promise not to break his heart."
Just ask you said that Mark walked into the kitchen.
"Mom, y/n come out to the living room we have something to show you."
Walking into the living room you see that the living room has been transformed into a movie theater. You are seated next to Maria and the "movie" begins. A trailor comes on and you watch. (Keep in mind you can not see their faces)
A man walks into a house and is greeted by a older gentleman.
"Sir I have a important question to ask you." The man asks the older gentleman.
"And what may that be?"
"I want to marry your daughter and I ask for your blessing."
"You have my blessing."
"Thank you sir."
The man runs out of the house and jumps into his car. He travels for awhile until he comes to a house. He runs up the stairs through the door and.
The camera is capturing your face and Maria's face. Your confused until Mark comes running through the door and stops infront of you.
"Y/n please stand up."
You stand up looking at Mark who is now down on one knee. You realize what is happening.
"Y/n you make me so happy I couldn't wait any longer. Y/n will you marry me?"
You look at Mark and start to cry. Through the tears you say,
"Yes Mark I will marry you." You say as he puts the ring on your ringer and stands up. Mark hugs you tightly.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too Mark."