Episode 7

A/N Warning... You are about to read cry-worthy material!

As I got ready for bed, I noticed the communication amulet around my neck start to glow. I smiled, lifting the stone from my chest up to my lips.

"Hello?" I spoke into it.

"Melanie, where are you!? What were you thinking, come back right now!" A familiar voice was heard. I smiled when I remembered who it was.

"Dante, you know I can't do that." I said. I could hear Dante's tired, heavy sigh.

"Please, Mel?" He asked.

"No Dante, but maybe one day, I could see you at a secret place like at the portal." I said. Dante groaned.

"Speaking of the portal..." He told me everything that happened with the portal, and Aphmau.

"S-so we c-c-can't save him?" I asked, on the bridge of tears.

"I'm afraid not, Melanie." He said. I bit my lip to stop from crying, and a thought struck my mind.

"W-wait a minute... Who gave you Cadenza's amulet?" I asked. A shuffling noise was heard.

"Yeah um... About that." A different voice.

"C-Cadenza!? You told him where I am?" I asked.

"Cadenza, you know where she is?!" Dante asked alarmed.

"No I don't, I just met her halfway." Cadenza said. I could already imagine her pouting. The thought made me laugh.

"Cadenza, did you tell anyone else, and is anyone in the same room as you guys who is just being quiet?" I asked questionably. An uncomfortable silence fell upon them. I sighed, already knowing who.

"Levin and Malachi, you can talk." I groaned.

"How did you know we were here?" Asked Levin.

"You boys are a part of my life. Now, do you promise not to tell Laurence or Aphmau where I am?" I asked. Cadenza spoke.

"I'm afraid I can't promise anything. I won't tell Aphmau, but I will make Laurence know I'm not happy with him. I already did, but he thinks it's for calling me a trash can. He just happened to call me that as I remembered about you, so I punched him in the face." Said Cadenza. I laughed.

"Ok guys, I gotta go, but I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye!" I said into the stone.

"Bye!" Multiple voices said before the amulet stopped glowing. I let the stone go, and sighed, thinking of my friends.

I lay in bed that night, thinking, while all the thoughts ran through me. I couldn't sleep. Normally, whenever I fell asleep, Garroth was sleeping next door to comfort me in case I got a vision, either that or Cadenza, or Dante, or Laurence. Finally, I was able to sleep, with this thought in my mind.

Don't worry, Garroth. I will save you.

I should've fallen asleep with a different thought in mind.

~-Dream-~

I looked around, finding myself in a familiar place.

"Lady Irene's dimension." I mumbled. What troubled me was- is this a vision, or a nightmare?

"Now, let's finish this." I turned around, finding myself on the top of the staircase that led to two people with their swords against each other's.

"Garroth!?" I yelled, realizing I was in complete control of my actions. He couldn't hear me. Something Amber told me was that once every month, for a whole week, I will get either visions, or nightmares. It could be a week of visions, a week of nightmares, or a week of both. Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a week of nightmares, because if I get a frightening vision, that means it's real and will happen. Just like the one vision that turned out to be real, the one that broke Garroth's heart.