Episode 6

A/N OC's revealed! I know a couple of you who are gonna start hyperventilating when you find out that you were picked...

I ran past many trees, and soon enough, I found a lake with a willow tree hanging over it. A wooden hut sat hidden by the long leaves that hung from the willow's branches. I knocked on the door frantically.

"Hide! It might be the O'kasis guards!" Whispered a familiar voice. I smiled widely when I heard it.

"Amber!?" I yelled, knocking again. The door swung open and I was engolfed into a hug.

"Omigosh, Melanie!" I took in Amber's appearance. Same old brown hair, same old teal eyes, same old tall Amber.

"How... How are you still so young? Hasn't it been fifteen years?" I asked. She smiled, her dimples forming.

"I'm a magicks user, but I've got some elvish in me. While I do age, it doesn't show. I'm like a younger Zoey. She's 900, I'm only 600."

"Yeah, only six hundred." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Come in!" Amber said, letting me in.

"Wow, you're living your peaceful life you wanted, huh?" I asked. There was a small chimney with a rack to hang pots on, and a couple of armchairs. A kitchen was in the back, and many doors were planted into the wall, which I'm guessing is where all the rooms are.

"Forget about that, where have you been!?" She asked. I sighed.

"You better sit down... It's a long story."

"I'm so sorry about Garroth, Melanie." Said Amber, rubbing my back. I had just gone through ten minutes of telling her the story, and another two minutes of crying over Garroth and Laurence. I sniffed my nose.

"I'm ok, really. I just needed to let it out a bit." I said, wiping my tears. Then, Amber's eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness... I forgot all about Jadyn!" She cried, running into a door. My eyebrows furrowed together.

"Jadyn?" I mumbled to myself.

Amber came back out, and a girl was standing behind her. She had long, brown hair with a purple streak in it. The girl had black leggings and a pink flannel shirt, with leather boots. A rose quartz stone lay on her chest with a black string tied to it. It was an amazing necklace. Her hazel eyes clashed with her hair. And, she looked really young. 

"Amber, who is that!?" Asked the girl, ducking behind Amber.

"I was her magicks teacher about fifteen years ago. She accidentally took a trip to Lady Irene's dimension and.... Well, you get the idea." I assumed the girl knew about the dimension, because her eyes sparkled with pity.

"Oh, I-I'm so sorry. Your family must be so worried about you." Said the girl, still hiding behind Amber. I felt a lump arise in my throat.

"The only family I have is still stuck in there." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Asked the girl. I smiled weakly, trying to hide my sorrow.

"Oh, nothing... What's your name?" I asked, trying to change the subject. The girl jumped when I asked her the question, and she rushed through her words.

"MynameisJadyn." She said. Luckily, I grew up with Garroth, who was always either quiet or shy or fast at talking.

"What a beautiful name." I said smiling. She blushed.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other." Said Amber, turning to leave. Jadyn froze.

"Wait!" She cried. Amber rose an eyebrow.