Lydia Bob Scott

I made my way out of the window and smirked to myself, I sat and waited for Charles and his friends to pick me up. Here's a little to know about me, I'm a really amazing actress. Well I'm really good at pretending like I give a fuck. I'm an angel in my parents eyes but they have no idea how bad I actually am, which can piss me off but I like not getting into trouble or having to hear any speeches from my parents. Charles showed up in his car and I hopped into the backseat with a few of his friends. We went to the club down the street and showed our fake IDs. We made our way in and got our drinks. I danced with Charles as I slowly grew a buzz from the alcohol. After a while I pretty much lost control of anything I was doing. Charles and I were making out as he continually started touching my ass. " stop! " I muttered and slapped him away. " God your no fun anymore ! " he said screaming at me. " don't be an asshole " I said crossing my arms. " just get the fuck out if you wanna be like this " he said as I rolled my eyes and left. I knew if I didn't get out then he would have made a scene. I sighed and walked home, the walk wasn't far but it wasn't exactly close either. I made it to the house and climbed back up the window. I got half way up before falling into the trash. " shit " I mumbled and got back up. I climbed into the window to see Jamie. " uh-oh " I sighed.

Sorry for the really short chapter, I'll try making it longer!
Vote for more ? ⭐️
Comment some ideas 💐