Darren Lee Harrison

I giggled to myself as David sat between us, he never did like me did he ? I put my arm around him " so what's up Dave " I smiled. He looked at me with a sarcastic smile " nothing darr " Katie laughed at his nickname for me as I got the message and pulled away. I really liked Katie, I'd always had a thing for her I guess. It was like in the movies, we grew up together. It was bound to happen at some point, right? Don't be surprised I don't just wanna fuck her or something. Anyways, my backstory okay. I was born and raised in London, full breed British. I met Katie at around the age of 6, we were paired up to color together and hit it off. Everyday we would have play dates and we pretty much lived in each other's houses. As time went by it escalated and we held hands and cuddled and all that. But it was never official, we never kissed. And when she left we didn't have the chance to. What was sorta sad was I couldn't spend 48 hours away from her. With the yes from my parents I made my way to America, because I never got that I wanted, that I knew she wanted too. " I think I'm gonna go get something to snack on " I smiled and made my way to the main house. I found Brooke and asked her if it was okay if I got some snacks for me and Katie. " of course Darren " she smiled " I don't think Haley would mind " I nodded and got some ice cream and chips. By the time I got back Davis was gone. " excuse him " she laughed with embarrassment. I giggled " hey I'm used to it by now " I smiled and we snacked on the food until we finished and put the food up. We came back and sat down as Katie turned her head to me. I leaned in before I started tickling her. The room filled with the sound of Katie's laughter. The sound made me smile as I continued to tickle her. " stop! Stop! " she laughed losing her breathe. " no no no " I smiled and continued. " please " she said in her adorable accent that I couldn't resist. It wasn't British but I wouldn't say it's American either. She had an odd sound but it was adorable and it suited her. Anyways, after a while I gave up and she tried catching her breathe. " oh your gonna get it " she said before tackling me with tickles, I wouldn't lie I was ticklish. After a while of back and forth, I think it was Alex that walked in ? " uh hey guys ? " he laughed. " hey " she said smiling at him. He enjoyed her attention, I could see it in his eyes. " hey " I said plainly as I put my hand over Katie's. I didn't mean to be a dick but what guy wouldn't let another know that the girl they are hitting on it taken. I was just doing him a favor, I wasn't going to let him take her. I guess he's someone I should have my eyes on. " well I should get out of your guys way " he said before making his way back out. I looked over at Katie as she moved her head to me, I leaned in as we kissed. Until Victoria came through the door " could you at least fuck in private " she sighed and walked off to her room. We giggled and continued cuddling.

Another chapter up !
Enjoy and vote for more ⭐️
It would help if you commented ideas also 💐