And She left

Sitting on the wooden bench, I looked around and saw two little kids were playing husband & wife. The brunette little girl was talking animatedly as ruffling boy's raven hair. They looked so adorable and so carefree. A smile speared on my dry lips.

Watching them, memories of my childhood crossed my mind. Memories of her. We used to be so in love.
Our love wasn't some high school love but it was sandbox love. I still love her but I don't know why she has been so distant since the day I came from my winter vacation at my grandma's place.

I knocked at her bedroom door.
"Who's there?" Her melodic voice rang through my ears. I was so damn lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I smiled at the word 'girlfriend'. I loved her with all my heart.

"Its me,love" she immediately opened the door. Swinging into my arms, she whispered-" I have missed you".
This girl was my everything. My breath, heartbeat and my reason of living.

"Me too" I kissed her forehead. She wide smiled, showing her pearl white set of teeth.

"Come in,now" she started to drag me to her room but I didn't move. She looked at me with a worried expirations.

Moving forwards she asked " what's wrong?" She almost said to herself.

"I'm going to visit my Grandma. And has came to inform you"

"When?"

"Now"

"When will you come back?" Tears were already forming on her eyes. That's why I hadn't tell her before.

"After three months"

"Oh" and she took me by surprise as she hugged me. So tightly as she was afraid that I'm not gonna come back to her. I hugged her.

"I'm running late" I said as I pushed her away,politely. I held her right hand into mines and asked her to not to forget me.

"Are you drunk?" She half smiled.
"There's no way I forget you,you silly.just promise you won't find any other girl"
She said as she leaned on me.

I laughed. "Well I might find....jk I promise"
She smiled. I could do anything just to see her smile. She tip toed kissed me.

After saying my bye. I went away.

But I have never thought that my one visit to my grandmother's will change my life completely.

I still remembered how she has turned away when I tried to kiss her after three months. As soon as my flight landed,I had gone to her's.

She didn't seem that happy to see me. And my foolish brain thought that maybe she was tiered. So I just let it go.

She has called me yesterday night and has asked to meet her at this park. So here I was just waiting for her to appeared.

Few minutes after she came but she wasn't alone.

There was a blonde guy with her. My eyes stopped at their holding hands.

"Hey" she said.

I was way too into my thoughts. So she carried on.

"Well um Cruz.. This is my boyfriend, Logan and Logan he's my best friend"

I didn't have any single word left to say so I did what will make her happy.

I shook hand with my Love's boyfriend,smiling.

Well I have heard that the more you're hurt,the more you want to cry,the more you want to scream...you should just smile because smile is the medicine of evey pain. But smiling didn't help me but I can't cry in front of her and her...boyfriend.

Its been three years since I last saw her. I missed her..a lot. I cried. I was broken. I still loved her. I couldn't bear this torture anymore.

I was staring at the wedding invitation card on my hands. It has written-

Camilla Pattinson
Weds
Logan MacArthur

I couldn't held my tears.

And I had accepted the fact that...She has left.