Crazy Rockstar

Seeing you with someone else doesn't hurt me but what is hurtful is when you just passed by me,holding his hand and avoiding me like I was the biggest mistake of yours.

***

Holding on my guitar, I looked at the crowd in front of me. Screaming and they looked so excited.
There was the huge screen, my face was showing up on it.
I inhaled and exhaled. Gripping tight on my guitar, I adjusted my mick.

I was a bit nervous. This is my first concert in last 7 years.
My eyes roamed around the auditorium. Hoping that I will soon see her.

The only reason why I had accepted this contract is that I've met her in this very auditorium.

She was there for my concert. Banner of my name was in her hands and she was screaming out of her lungs. I was lucky enough to notice her. Or we were lucky that she was in first row. She was with her friends. The very moment I caught her glimpse. I just couldn't look away. Her face was angelic.

After the concert finished, I have jumped on the crowded area. People rushed to meet me. But my only focus was her. She seemed so fascinated.

"Hello" I had said to her. Her face lit up.
It looked like that a teen girl is standing besides her favorite celeb. Her eyes widened and mouth wide opened.
I put my hand on her chin and closed her mouth. Her face redden.
I think she was embarrassed. She swallowed, nothing.

I smiled thinking bout our first meet up. She was totally different from me.
Bubbly,loud and mischief.
She was a hella talker. Sometimes I had to kiss her,to shut her up.
Kissing was the best option to shut her mouth up because if you told her to close her mouth. Man she knew karate.

And this is what I liked bout her. She can go all ninja on me but still so adorable.
Her favorite time pass was pulling my hair or looking through my old pictures.

She eats like there's no tomorrow.
She was orphan. So,maybe that's why she took me to an old age house for our second date.

The background music filled my ears. It was time to sing.

People say I'm crazy,
Talking to myself..
They say I need someone,
To make me sane..

Why they didn't understand?
Why they looked at me like this?
Why can't I take your pic with me?
Now this I can't stand..

Can't stand anymore!

The crowd cheered up. So I carried on.

When the dark come,
When all are asleep,
I come to you,
To find my peace..

My peace is in you..

When the dark come,
When all are asleep,
I come to you,
To find my peace.
Only you.