Chapter 7

The two hedgehogs' zoomed through the woods,dodging trees and jumping over rocks. They stopped,once they got to the place where they met. The rocks shon a bright silver,from the full moon's light. The two sat next to each other on the silver colored rocks. "So what do you want to do?" Sonic asked X. "There's some campers out here tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to kill them with me?" X replied,Sonic smirked. "I'd love to." He said,still smirking. X then stood up,he held out a hand to Sonic. Sonic held his hand and X helped him up.
-----------
Sitting around a campfire,was 4 different colored cats'. Unknown to the family,they were being stalked by an insane hedgehog and a psychopath.
----------
"We kill them when they go to sleep." X said,Sonic nodded.
-time skip-
The small family had turned in for the night. The two kittens sleeping in a tent together and their parents sleeping in a separate tent together. "Kill the young ones first." X then said. Sonic nodded,his nails then sharpened into claws. X teleported with Sonic inside the tent,where the children slept. The female kitten woke up,her amber eyes widened. She let out a scream,that caused her brother to wake up. Quickly,Sonic slit open the twins' stomach with his claws killing them both. X and Sonic quickly fled the tent,when the parents had woken up from hearing one of their children scream. While the parents' were looking into their children's tent,two knives appeared in X's hand. "Time for a game of darts." He muttered darkly,he then smirked widely. X threw the knives,a knife hitting both of the parents' in the back. "Bullseye!" Sonic chuckled darkly,X smirked. X started to walk back to where they always meet,Sonic followed him. The two sat on the rocks,watching the sun rise. Sonic then stood up "I've got to go now." He said. X nodded,they gave each other a quick hug before Sonic dashed off.
-----------
Sonic quietly closed the front door,he tiptoed up the stairs to his room. Once he sat on his bed,Dark's alarm clock went off it was loud and annoying. "DARK TURN THAT F***ING THING OFF!!! I CAN HERE IT IN MY ROOM!!" Sonic screeched in annoyance. "Ok,ok!" Came Dark's reply from his room,then the annoying beeping sound stopped. Growling,Sonic walked out of his room. He walked,downstairs,into the kitchen. He was looking for a red squirrel,he'd killed some time ago. "Dark where's my f***ing red squirrel!?" Sonic yelled. "In the freezer!" Came Dark's shout from upstairs. "He really needs to say where he puts things." Sonic muttered,as he took the red squirrel out of the freezer and threw it in the oven.
-time skip-
Sonic stood up and ate the squirrel,leaving the fur and bones on the plate. His head turned to the side,when he heard tapping on the kitchen window. He smiled,standing outside was X who lightly tapped on the window with his claws. "I'm going out!" Sonic called to his siblings,who were still upstairs. "Visiting me again my psychopathic friend?" Sonic asked,while smiling. "I thought it would be nice to see my insane friend." X said,he then smiled. Unknown to them,watching from the same bedroom window was Dark and Mephiles.
(Cutting it short so sorry)