Chapter Three

When they got to her room, Cody closed the door and pulled Rachael in close, kissing her. She could feel the heat between them. She bit his lip, and kissed his neck, while running her fingers through his hair. She looked into his ice blue eyes, and smiled. He started walking, pushing her backwards towards the bed. He laid her down, kissing down her chin, down her neck to where the dress exposed her chest. She ran her hands down his back, wrapping her legs around him. He leaned closer into her, and she could feel him. She kissed his lips then started pulling at the bottom of his shirt, he realized what she wanted and let her slip it over his head. He shivered when she ran her hands down his bare back. He unwrapped her legs from his body and stood up, pulling her with him. He reached around and unzipped her dress, pulling one shoulder off at a time. She let the dress fall to the ground, and reached for his belt, unhooking it, and moving to his pants button and zipper. She started to pull them down and he used his feet to take them off the rest of the way. He stroked her stomach, which made her tremble. She had her head down, on his chest and he put his fingers under her chin and picked up her head. They smiled at one another and kissed.

Rachael ran her hands down his chest, to his groin. She heard him groan when she pulled at the top of his boxers slowly. She laughed softly and pulled them down all the way, smiling when she saw him, for the first time. He unhooked her bra, and cupped her breast. He laid her back down on the bed, farther up this time, and slowly pulled down her underwear. She kicked them off when they reached her feet and he laughed. She smiled and pulled his face back to hers. 

“I love you,” she whispered. 

He kissed her, “I love you more..”

They kissed and explored each other bodies for a while. They brought each other close to climax. Cody reached over to the night stand on his side and pulled out a condom. Rachael watched him open it and slide it on. When he was done, he leaned over her and she wrapped her legs around his body, lifting her hips up.

“I’m ready for you,” she said quietly into his ear, and ran her nose over his cheek to his nose. He shivered, and slid into her. They both moaned. For hours, they stayed wrapped in each others arms. Breathing and gasping. 

Around four am, they laid naked, curled up. Rachael sighed, and Cody kissed her. 

“That was amazing,” he said, running his fingers down the side of her face.

When his fingers got to her mouth, she kissed them, “truly amazing, the wait was worth it.”

“It totally was. You have very strong legs,” he chuckled.

She laughed with him, “well I am a dancer.”

He kissed her, and she put her head back down on his shoulder.

“Good night, or morning” he said, laughing softly. 

She closed her eyes, “good whatever.” and laughed. 

They fell asleep, tangled in each other, content.