Hello, Shawn.

Hello, Shawn.

I sent you an email a while ago.

Since you didn't reply I've decided that you either blocked my email, don't use the email anymore, don't remember me or just chose to ignore me. I wouldn't be surprised at any of them.

Emailing you is silly because I know you aren't going to answer but I feel like I should because we were once the best of friends.

I swear that picture just showed me and my best friend hugging. He was no more than a friend and I promise you I would never, ever kiss him. Ever.

A week ago today I moved in with my dad. I live in London now and it's really nice.

Sometimes I think about you, and wonder what you're up to right now.

I haven't been to school in ages and now it's half term. Next term is Term Six - the last term. I've had to start a new school that I haven't seen yet, so next Monday I'll have to go about trying to mix. I'm not very good at it though, so it's sort of scary.

Do you still play Club Penguin? I don't.

I remember we used to share my account, Agentworm. We did lots of things and I miss those days. I hope that one day you log onto your email account and see this email and maybe sit and read it. And perhaps even type up a reply. I'd be delighted if you did.

What happened to our friendship? We had so many good times together - even though it was through a chat. You made us a chat, I remember it well. Xat.com/Shawn_and_Teddys_Hangout. I never go on it. I haven't the courage to look.

I wish we could make up whatever went wrong because I really miss you.

Remember when we trolled someone? That was hilarious. Wasn't he rude though? Such a foul mouth.

How long has it been since we spoke? Quite some time, I'm sure. Two years? Three? ...Maybe just one. I'm not sure.

Thinking of you a l w a y s.

-Teddy

Hello, Shawn.

Today it was raining for a while. I had a McDonalds in my stepmother's car with my stepsister Evie and their two dogs, Gruffy and Hugo.

The dogs are both Border Terriers. Hugo is a blue tan and he's a puppy.

Last time we had a conversation I was coming on 10. I'm 11 now, I'll be 12 in October. This means you're 11 because your birthday is in July, you'll be 12 sooner than me.

I've been reading a lot lately, I went through three books in less than a week. What have you been up to?

My battery is at 27% right now so I'll have to type this quick. This email won't be as long as the last. I think I might tell you about how much I've changed since we last spoke.

Last time we talked I was 9 and my favourite colour was orange.

I'm almost 12 now and my favourite colour is grey because it's so simple. It sounds boring and quite frankly, it is. My hair's still blonde and my eyes are still blue-grey. My skin isn't as tanned though because I haven't had a holiday in ages.

I still spend the majority of my time on the internet.

I still miss you.

I always will miss you.

I hope one day you log on to your emails and smile because of me.

- Teddy.