Shocking News

Sunday, October 12, 2013

I was laying in bed on my phone lurking on Instagram while listening to my favorite song: Lean on by Dj snake. I was purposely trying to drown out everyone. They weren't doing anything smart anyways.

My mom burst into my room knowing I have my head phones in. She sat on the edge of my bed

I didn't bother to move considering I was really comfortable were I was. I just moved my feet a little.

I slowly take off my head phones

"Yes?" I said soon after my headphones were comfortable around my neck.

"I have something to tell you. Hear me out first then you can reply. Ok?" She said and i waited for her to speak.

"So you know how ive been looking at houses and stuff like that? Well I found a very nice one, but its....um" she paused and looked at me.

I just looked back waiting on what she was gonna say.

"Its in Arizona..."

My jaw dropped and all I could do was just stare.

"Oh my god. Mom please tell me you declined that house and went to look for one that was around the corner or something!"

She didnt even say anything! She just smiled!

Like I knew what that meant.

She simply stood up and said "start packing we leave Friday morning"

I couldn't believe this! She didnt even consider my feelings or anything. She just SMILED!

Later that day I realized I cant do anything about it. I tried thinking about the positives , but that didnt help. Soon after I got really depressed.

I was already done packing half of my room so I decided to take a break. I immediately called my bestfriend. Her name is kearra but I just call her Kee.

Ring...ring....ring

Kee: YO REE!!!!

Me: yo kee, I got some news.

Kee: awe ree what's wrong??

She sounded really concerned.

Me: believe it or not but I'm moving kee far away to a unknown universe.

Kee: whaaaaat no ree. Oh man that suhcks.

I could tell she was really disappointed and I didnt really like the situation either.

Ive lived in texas my whole life, and all off a sudden I'm moving to a different state. I didn't think it was fair. I met my best friend here. We became friends in the 4th grade and has been strong ever since. Now all of it was about to end.

Me: I know makes me wanna cry just a little. Kee I just want you to know you are the most awesome person ever, and I wouldn't want to change that.

Kee: awe ree ...the feeling is mutual.

We both laugh and I try to change the subject knowing if we keep talking about it I really would cry.

Me: so kee what ya doing?

Kee: nothing really...im watching k-pop videos. Im hooked on them now!

Me: that sounds interesting.

My mom yells from the kitchen saying its dinner time and I conclude the conversation with kee.

Me: dang it. Kee I gotta go but ill talk to later ok?

Kee: alright ree ttyl!

Click...

Hi you guys. This is my first time writing a story on wattpad so I'd like some support.

This isn't my first time on wattpad I just haven't came up with a good story.

Sorry if the first chapter is kinda boring and short but trust me. If you keep reading it will get way better and hot ;)

So hopefully my book gets somewhere