First Date?

Tuesday, October 14 2013

You know how you have that one jacket people call a sweater , but it's something else. Like, YOU call it a hoodie and your satisfied with it , but then you have that one person who calls it a sweater.

Thats how I feel. In my mind I called it a date. Thats what it felt like.

I dont think thats what he calls it. Maybe he called it hanging out. What if he doesnt even like me that way. He probably just sees me as a friend or a cool looking girl.

"Honey who are you talking to" my mom says as she peeks her head through the door.

I jump because I was half naked. " mom jeez knock first gosh."

"I wasnt talking to anyone. Just thinking."

Mid way through my sentence I put on my highlow band shirt and I start putting on my chuck taylors.

" so this date thing is he like your boyfriend?"

"Mom! No go away he will be here any minute"
Knowing that I start to hurry and I through my hair into a messy bun but I make it look cute.

I go into the bathroom and I brush my teeth and do my make up.

DING DONG!!

I soon freak "MOM I GOT IT!!!"

"Ok ok honey calm down."she exits and heads to her room. "Make sure your back before midnight." She says as she lights a cigarette.

I fix my hair before answering the door. I open it to a glorious, looking austin. His hair especially special looking. He is wearing bluejeans and a white button down shirt with blue swirling designs on them.

His hair is pushed up and his eyes are a ocean blue. They are so clear. I stare at them. I was staring for so long I didnt hear him ask me a question

"H-huh im sorry?" I say snapping out of his trance.

"Are you ready to go?" He ask "oh hehe yea yea totally. I am so ready for this da-I mean yea lets go.

Austin leads the way to his car. He also opens the door for me. (What a gentleman). I smile at him giving him a thank you and I buckle up.

He goes around to the other side and we drive to the theater. Soon we get there and he parks.

"I can hear the zombies now growling and oozing blood" I say while we wait in line

He looks at me and smiles " me too I heard this movie got most blood and gore award."

Soon its our turn and he pays for our tickets.

--------- -------- --------------

"That was a great movie!"

"Yea that was awesome. My favorite part was when that one fat zombie exploded."

"Yea that was pretty awesome."

I check my phone to see the time.

10:00

"I got a hour to kill what ya wanna do?" I ask as I check through my phone for messages.

His face lights up and soon we are back in his car.

"Are u gonna tell me were we are going?"

"Its a surprise. Your gonna like it tho"

I look around at my surroundings. I sniff the are hoping to figure out something. I smell salt. And soon enough I see the beach.

Ive been to the beach plenty of times. I didn't know why he took me here. I started getting nervous.

He parks his red mustang and he gets out to come open my door. I soon get out to see him holding a blanket. I smile at him but im still confused.

"What are we doing here?"

He grabs my hand which makes me nervous. My face turns into a tomato.

For a while we sit on the beach and talk about school and why we haven't talked to each other before.

He was very knowledgeable. He talked about his dad a lot. And how he is far away on a business trip.

"Do you see him often though, like does he visit often?"

"Yea but thats like on holidays."

I look down and check my phone.

12:30

I freak out and I stand up.

"I gotta go now!"

"I was supposed to be home before 12:00, its 12:30!"

"Oh my gosh im so sorry lets go now!"

He drives me home, once we get there he walks me to my door step

"That was fun. A lot of fun actually" he says making me puff out a breath of relief

"I have a question for you, did you consider this a date?"

As soon as I said that. My front door swung open and there stood my angry mother.

"In the house now!"

I look at austin with a embarrassed face and I wave good bye.

Im in so much trouble

Well here ya go......sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter. Ive been busy. With family and stuff

What do you guys think austin is gonna say

Most of you might say hes gonna say date or he might say something else who knows.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Please vote and comment what ya think

Btw in the video those are what I want my characters to look like.

Song: slip by elliot moss