Too Far

(Link's POV)

I take in my surroundings trying to figure out where I am. It seems to be some sort of dungeon, but it wasn't the one I was imprisoned in. This was different. This one was were she held my friends. I look at all the cells and see my friends beaten and drained of their fighting spirit. Impa, Lana, Proxi, Ruto, Darunia, Fi, Agitha, and even Midna are reduced to hollow shells of their former selves. They stare at the floor with deep sadness in their eyes unaware that I'm here. As if it wasn't heartbreaking enough, I turn around and am shattered at the sight I see chained to the wall.

"Zelda?" I barely croak as I examine the bruises, scars, and open wounds scattered along her body.

"Link! Is it really you?" Zelda exclaims as she tries to run to me but the chains hold her back. The loud clanging of her shackles cause everyone to look up at us.

"I don't know what I am anymore." I admit as a tear rolls down my cheek. I wanted to apologize for letting everyone down, but I don't get the chance to as Cia speaks up reminding me that she was the one who brought me here.

"Allow me to remind you then." She says as she pulls me close. "You are all mine. That is something that will never change. I am never letting you go my love. You did promise to be by my side and a hero always keeps his word."

"Link would never promise to be with someone as twisted as you!!!" Zelda argues only to be slapped by Cia.

"How dare you speak to me like that after you manipulated fate to always end up with the hero! All I did was set him free. He's with me now." Cia points out.

"Link, please tell me it isn't true. Please tell me you aren't dating Cia." Zelda pleaded with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I wish I could Zelda, but I have no choice. I'm doing whatever I can to keep everyone alive." I admit looking at the floor because I can't bare to see the one I care about cry.

"See Princess? Link is mine at last. Now my dear it's time to prove our new found love so no one will doubt our relationship ever again." Cia announces as she pulls my face towards hers and starts deeply kissing me in front of my friends and the woman I love.

As soon as Cia had her fill of making out with me, I was teleported back to my room where I now lie on my bed completely devastated by what I saw. To be honest, I'm breaking down in tears seeing everyone I've grown to care so deeply for in such beaten down conditions. Why would Cia do something like this? I know she's a villain, but this is going too far!!! Stuff like this will never make me fall in love with her! If she thinks I was being difficult before, she doesn't even know the meaning of the word yet!