I've Had It

(Cia's POV)

ZELDA THIS! ZELDA THAT! It's always Zelda with him! I can never be good enough for Link! I try so hard to be perfect for him, but he always chooses HER! It's not fair!!! Well I've had it! He's mine now and nothing will ever change that! To prove my point, I'm going to take Link to the dungeon where I keep his friends. I want everyone to know of our love that we now share so that no one will ever doubt our relationship ever again. I know what I'm doing might hurt Link, but he needs to realize that what we have is real. I can't afford for their to be another woman in his life. This is something that needs to be done. So, I now stand behind Link as he realizes where he is.

"Zelda?" he says with a shocked expression on his face.

"Link! Is it really you?" she exclaims while trying to run to MY MAN, but luckily the enchanted chains I put her in pulling her back to the wall.

"I don't know what I am anymore." Link replies as a tear rolls down his soft cheek. Is it wrong that I'm enjoying this so much? Speaking of enjoying something, I have good news to share with Link's friends and EX-girlfriend.

"Allow me to remind you then." I say excited to proclaim our love that I can't help pull him close to me. "You are all mine. That is something that will never change. I am never letting you go my love. You did promise to always be by my side and a hero always keeps his word"

"Link would never promise to be with someone like you!" Zelda argues. How dare she speak to me that way after all the pain she has caused me! I slap her as hard as I can furious that she would be so rude. I thought Princesses were raised better than that.

"How DARE you speak to me like that after you manipulated fate to always end up with the hero!?! All I did was set him free." I scold the royal pain giving her a piece of my mind.

"Link, please tell me it isn't true! Please tell me you aren't dating Cia!" She desperately begs him. I do enjoy seeing her suffer. Now Zelda finally knows the misery I have felt for centuries! It feels so good to finally take what I should be mine and to witness her get what she deserves for what she has done to me is the icing on the cake.

"I wish I could Zelda, but I have no choice. I'm doing whatever I can to keep everyone alive." Link confesses not even bothering to look his former princess in the eyes. I however saw her reaction to the heroes announcement. The princess was devastated. You could actually pinpoint the moment her heart shatters into millions of pieces and I couldn't hide my smirk.

"See Princess? Link is mine at last. Now my dear it's time to prove our new found love so no one will doubt our relationship ever again." I proclaim and to make my statement clear I pull Link in for an incredibly long and intense make out session as we kiss over and over and over with Link's friends and the regal brat as witnesses. I relish in every moment of this as I get lost in pressing my lips against his. He is really fun to kiss.

As much as I enjoy the bliss of snogging my boyfriend, I need to send him back to his room so he can get some rest for tomorrow. I hope this little visit will teach him not to mention his ex when he should be giving 100% of his attention to me. Link may not understand why I do what I do, but it's for his own good. He needs to realize that I'm the only girl for him. The sooner Link accepts that truth, the easier this will be for both of us.