Camping Mess: Jordan Witzigrueter(for Joslyn)

For Joslyn aka zombie_love hope you enjoy! Ps, sorry for any typos or mistakes, I'm writing this on my phone.

----------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend of two years, Jordan and I have been staying in this cabin he rented all week and camping with him has been so much fun.

The best part is that it's just is out here and the cabin is beautiful. It even has a hot tub in the beautiful bathroom. I guess it's technically not camping because of all the luxury but its still incredible and right now were roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

I stacked my s'more together and got melted chocolate on my hand so I grinned as an idea popped into my mind.

I looked at Jordan as he was focused on roasting his marshmallow in the fire.

I smudged my finger across his cheek leaving a trail of chocolate painted on his skin.

"Joslyn!" He shouted laughing.

"Yes?" I asked as if nothing happened.

"What?! Gee I don't know maybe the chocolate war paint on my face." He laughed.

"Looks cute." I smiled.

"Ahh, shit!" He screamed as he pulled his flaming marshmallow from the fire and panicked to blow it out leaving a black, burnt ball at the end of the stick.

I tried not to laugh as he picked the sticky black mess off the stick and flung it into the bushes.

He looked down at his fingers and then at me and my smile dropped as his grew.

"Jordan, don't even." I warned, pointing my finger at him.

Without a reply he lunged at me and smeared the black marshmallow/charcoal mess across my cheek.

"That's it. You're soooo gonna get it." I said and he turned and ran behind his chair.

I smiled as I looked and saw a can of whipped cream laying next to my chair. I had packed it because a friend told me whipped cream was good on s'mores but I had a better idea.

I grabbed it and lunged at Jordan and spraying it right in his hair.

"Aw man, not my hair!" He yelled and wiped some of it into his hand and then ran at me as I tried to turn and run away.

He caught my wrist with his clean hand and pulled me close to him before squishing the whipped cream into my hair.

"Okay! Okay! We're even! Lets just end this now before we're covered head to toe." I laughed

He took whipped cream off the top of his head with his index finger it put it on the tip of my nose.

"No we're even." He smiled.

We both laughed as I crossed my eyes to look at it sitting on my nose.

He licked it off my nose before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"You're a weirdo." I said laughing and scrunching up my nose.

He laughed and grabbed my hand as we walked back towards the fire.

"Let's put this thing out and go inside, shall we?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

We dumped the water buckets on the fire until it was out and then I jumped on Jordan's back as he piggybacked me to the cabin.

We decided we were going to use the hot tub to clean ourselves of the mess we made.

"Jordan I don't think I packed my bathing suit" I called into the bathroom from the bedroom.

"Just go without it. I didn't pack on either. Speeds things up this way." He laughed.

I undressed and wrapped a towel around me as I opened the bathroom door to see Jordan already in the hot tub that was tipped with what seemed like a mountain of bubbles.

I nearly fell to the floor laughing when Jordan turned to me with a beard of bubbles stuck to his face.

"Come! Join me in my bubble castle!" He said in a low, and royal sounding British accent.

"Indeed I will" I replied as I curtsied before dropping my towel to the floor.

"God I love those hip piercings. You're so hot Joslyn." He said

"Why thank you," I laughed as I slipped into the water next to him.

"You're not so bad yourself, bubble beard." I said and he laughed as he scooped them off his chin.

After we washed the whipped cream out of each others hair and the smudges off our faces I scooped up a hand full of bubbles and blew them from my hand and into Jordan's hair. I moved close to him and added more to his head and styled it into a Mohawk.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. As he pulled me close I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him.

He sucked at the sensitive spot on my neck causing me to moan softly.

As things got even more heated we rinsed the bubbles from our bodies and got out of the tub.

We hugged our bodies together as Jordan wrapped a towel around the both of us and kissed me again.

Knowing that we were both turned on I grabbed my own towel and tied it around me and took Jordan's hand as I led him to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed as he hover med over me. Our lips never losing contact as we both tossed our towels away.

Jordan placed kisses down my neck and to my chest before moving back to my lips.

I started gently sucking on his neck, earning a deep moan from his lips.

"Josyln" he moaned "I need you now"

"I need you too." I breathed

And before I knew it we were snuggled close together, trying to catch our breath.

"I love you Joslyn." He smiled, starring into my eyes,

"I love you too, Jordan." I smiled, starring back I to his eyes before placing a loving kiss on his lips which he quickly returned.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was kind of pointless or if you don't like it. I thought it was cute, I hope you did too! :)