Part 16

~*~2 Weeks Later~*~

 "Chaz, can we talk?" I asked, sitting down on my bed and looking over at him. "If this is about Justin coming home today, I know. And if you still love him, I understand." he smiled weakly, sitting down next to me.

 I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him slowly. "Thank you." I smiled just as my phone went off from my nightstand. I picked it up and read over the message. 'I'm home!! Wanna come ovr?'

 After shoving my phone in my pocket, I stood up and pulled my shoes on. "Do you wanna come? He is your bestfriend." I sighed, looking down at Chaz who just nodded slowly and stood up.

 * * *

 "You knock." Chaz muttered, motioning towards Justin's door. "Chicken." I teased, knocking on the door lightly. Justin opened it almost immediately and wrapped me in a tight hug, pulling me into the house.

 "God, I missed you." he whispered, spinning me around. "I missed you too." I chuckled, pulling out of the hug and looking back at him. Nothing had changed except for the small, light purple circles under his eyes. Probably from lack of sleep and busy concerts.

 He smiled and leaned closer to me just as Chaz cleared his throat. "Chaz! Hey, buddy!" Justin smiled, pulling away from me and walking over to Chaz, giving him a high-five with turned into a one armed hug.

 Chaz smiled slightly and walked into the house, shutting the door behind him. "Now..where were we?" Justin smiled, his attention now back on me. I just smirked. Chaz did say he would understand. Justin chuckled and cupped my face in his hands, laying his lips on mine.

 I couldn't help it. I automatically kissed him back, feeling his tongue slide into my mouth as he deepened the kiss and pressed me against one of the walls. After another few minutes of kissing, I heard Chaz groan slightly and walk out of the house, slamming the door as he left.

 "What's his problem?" Justin asked, pulling away from me. I sighed but, shrugged slightly, sitting myself down on the couch. He raised an eyebrow but, walked over to me, pushing me back on the couch.

 "Don't you think that's enough?" I asked, chuckling slightly. "I have 6 months to make up for." he smiled, kissing me again. I rolled my eyes but, kissed him back, feeling his lips fall down my neck.

 "Okay, Justin. There's something I need to tell you." I sighed, putting my hands on either side of his face and pulling him back up. "What is it?" he asked quietly, his lips still curved up into that smile that I love.

"Uh..Tray's gay." I shrugged, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Atleast not until he's been home for a while. "He's gay? Really? I thought he was checking me out that day at court." he chuckled.

 Just then I got it. A couple months ago! When Tray met Justin. Oh my God. Justin turned my ex-boyfriend gay. It's Justin's fault. I crinkled my nose at the thought but, chuckled anyway. "Yeah. He told me a couple months ago." I sighed.

 "Why didn't you call me?" he asked, smiling brightly. "I thought you were busy."    "Not too busy for that. You dated a gay guy." he teased, looking down at me. "So? He wasn't gay when I went out with him." I frowned.

 He chuckled slightly and brought his lips back down to mine. "Justin, I can't stay. I have class in a couple hours." I said agaisnt his lips. "Class can wait." he whispered, moving his hands to my waist.

 "If I get written up, it's your fault." I teased, my hands going to his hair. "Oh well.." he chuckled, deepening the kiss. I sighed and kissed him back, Chaz being the only thing on my mind.

 God, he's going to kill me.