Marissa's P.O.V. and getting harry's number?

well my first day was wonderful i had friends that quick well maybe because my cousin is a famous dancer and a beautiful model well My cousin is name Daniella Peazer she is amazing dancer. She's dating Liam Payne there the cutest couple i known but let's talk about my first day at my new school it was great but this curled up muscles and the green orbs looking staright at me he was beautiful and sexy but don't want a reliaship that quick. well class is over so i went to my locker suddenly when i felt a tap on my shoulder "excuse me" in that accent i love. I turned around it was the guy from the bio class that was staring at me "hello my name is harry styles or call me hazza what's your name?" he told me in his deep accent voice. "oh my name is Marissa peazer or call me Leah" he shook my hand with his long storng hand touching mines it was a good feeling Oh what i am saying remember what you said Marissa! i told myself. Harry it was odd that he wanted to know me better and hung out with me the whole day but i didn't mind. Suddenly, when the dismissed bell rang harry wrote me a note and seems like he was in a hurry but no time to ask him questions to him right this moment i opened the note he gave me it told me his number? so he does like me but i don't know i'll ask him tommorow at school i walked home i didn't lived far from school but i arrived at my new house and Daniella was there "hey how's your first day?" she told me while eating ice cream from the couch. "oh great and awesome i made friends real quick and the weird but that this guy gave me his number" Daniella paused for a moment and saying "What? you did from who?" " oh this guy name harry styles" daniella didnt answer she whispered to herself "Damn! should i tell her that i know this guy for a very long time while dating Liam Payne or should i keep it a secert oh well tell her another time Dani!" "That's cool you should call him!" i told dani " maybe later at night. so i went to the room and seen the note and telling myself should i text him ok i will!.