school and getting to harry's house

harry's P.O.V.

 ' HEY! HARRY GET UP OR NO CERAL FOR YOU!" i knew who it was, it was niall. "oh hey niall thanks for the morning call yours was better than louis's morning call haha" Niall laughed "HEY!!!!!" Louis yelled. well got off from the bed took a shower wear my nicest clothes i find well not to fancy just nice clothes and i add my beanie on top of my head. and before i went to school i text Marissa

to Marissa: hey babe! :) wake up sunshine.

marissa: oh thanks sound like my dad jkjk haha;-)

to marissa: haha nice one need a ride for school? ;-)

marissa: ummm i don't live far from school umm that would be nice

to marissa: ok i would pick you up :)

marissa: do you know where i live?

to marissa: ya liam told me bc he's dating dani

marissa: ok?

to marissa: ok i'll pick you up i love you babe!:)

so i drove in my black car and picking up marissa.

Marissa's P.O.V.

well i got up wore my tank top with my bag ripped skinny jeans with my leather jacket with my sunglasses. "good morning mom and dad" i told my parents "good morning sweetie" my parents said back. "well going to my friends after school ok" well they didnt mind at least when  i'm safe and no one hurt me. so i hugged my mom and dad i told them "i love you guys" they said it back then i back car arrived a window sliding down oh it was harry "hey!" " hey marissa you look great" "thank you" then we arrived at school. harry wanted to grab my hand while we were going to the door so i didn't mind and let him hold my hand then when  we arrived everybody whispers to there friends about me and harry holding hands. i turned many girls were whispering. why is everyone whispering about oh ya i know me and the hottest boy in the school holding hands duh. then when i got to my locker harry did what a teenager boy would do when he wants you so i maybe flirted a little but we went to bio harry was sweet he pulled the chair for me. harry went to his seat next to this boy i didn't know. but i talked to my friend ariana grande she's amazing she told me "oh my fucking god are you dating harry the bad boy?" " i told her "no i'm going to his house after school" " what! you are but its the first date" then Mr. carter told the class "welcome class lets take our seats well class..." for the whole period i heard Mr.carter blah blah blah for that whole time next thing it was lunch ariana sat down next to me and oh i knew ariana grande since 5yrs old she's been my bestfriend. she yelled at me "hey did you bring protection?" i chuckled "really?" " i'm serouis i'm your best friend and i'm going to make sure you brung protection yes or no?" i laughed "it won't happen i promise" " ok Marissa whatever you say!" sometimes she's adorable with her red hair she's so funny while being a mom to me lol. then she looked like she's giving harry the look she whispered to him something oh i think about use protection. that's why i love her but harry came next to me and looked at me in his confused face i rolled my eyes and told him "its friend and using her protection" i laughed he chuckled "well lets start off with what's your favorite color?" harry told me "my favorie is orange yours?" "same" as he chuckled. then lunch period was over so it was time to go Harry grabbed me by his long strong fingers touching mine smoothly his touches were iressisable. so harry walked me to his black car it was amazingly beatuiful so he opened the door for me intil i sat in his seat in the car. so he went to drivers seat so he shut the door and started up the car "well are you ready?" he told me. "yes i am." so we started to go to his house he put on the radio OMG my song was on christina perri jar of hearts was on so i was comforable enough to sing so i sang the song. "wow beautiful voice babe" i blushed "thanks do you sing?" he nodded "well sing to me now" i blushed he did too chuckling the same thing all at once. "alright i'll sing you bruno mars just the way you are when we get to my place deal?" "deal" i told him. while we got to his house...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like the chapter if so read on ;) vote comment how you like this story

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []