at harry's house

ok change of mind i would for you guys if you are into it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i opened the door i seen a beautiful house then, he took me into the kitchen and he said "oh niall this is Marissa and Marissa this is niall" Niall sat there blushing while staring at the ground harry took me by the hand oh this is zayn in the mirror 24/7 haha. zayn told him "shut the fuck up." and sparyed him with his hair spray. while he took me upstairs there were louis on the laptop he was adorable so i told him "hey!" then well we past guess who i seen it was liam payne the one dating my cousin daniella peazer. "hey Marissa how's dani?" he told me with his british accent "oh fine loves dancing" liam waved good-bye at me then i turned to harry with a confused face with it. "oh i know him because he's dating my cousin daniella peazer and he comes over to my house to see her and hang out with her" now harry was unconfused. Then, he took me into his bedroom he shuts the door then he said what's your favorite movie I repiled to him with my smile " oh love actually i know its a chick flick but it's too good of the movie" harry chuckled. later after that, we talked for hours like forever then suddenly he sat down next to me in the bed he looked at my eyes and i looked at his green orbs it was beautiful it felt like a knife stabbed me in the stomache but expect it was the beautiful feeling. so he leaned in grabbed my cheek played with my hair and gave me a kiss in the lips! OMFG! he just kissed me but i stayed calm so i started making out with him he snuggled his lips to my neck suddenly clothes were starting to come off he took off his shirt i sawed his abs it was beautiully strong while leaning against mine body. he started to feel my neck and kissed like a vampire bitting me i yelled his name "HARRY! HARry!" he was so into me that he started bitting harder that was my special spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cant explain there love scene there having bc some ppl have a problem with it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           Niall's P.O.V.

oh my god i think Marissa is gourgeous and beautiful but i don't want to affect me and harry's realtionship that's bad. but i have to talk one of the boys about it oh zayn he's good at advices so i ran into zayn's room "umm can i talk to you?" i told him shyly voice. "oh sure what is it?" "ummm not tell anybody not even the boys not harry please don't tell" "ok tell me" "ummm i really like Marissa but harry is dating her and i have a crush on her but the boy code is do not like the same girl as your bro.' she's gourgeous and can't stop thinking about her. "well niall you could keep it a secert and tell him when it's the right time to do it but it's good you know the bro code but just tell him he's your bestfriend it's right to tell him the truth then lieing to him and you but not right now when it's the right time to talk to him alone and tell himhow you like his girl." "thanks zayn?" " welcome good luck" so i walked out.

Harry's p.o.v.

omg her kisses is irresisible you couldn't go away from it. her lips are kissable and her kiss is unmissible and your finger tips so touchable. and her eyes irresistible. Then i grabbed my clothes put them on and marissa was so cute sleeping on my bed well better call her cousin for her to sleep over and i'll take her to school. so i grabbed her phone went to her contacts and i clicked on dani my cuzzy<3 so it was ringing i but it against my ear "hello?" "hey this is harry marissa's boyfriend she's sleeping on my bed and tommorow i'll take her to school i promise and tell her parents that too ok." "ok harry i will protect her and good night sweetie" i told her good night. so i hung up and got my sweats and shirtless i layed next to marissa making her warm kissed her forehead good night. that night was amazing.

---------------------------------next morning--------------------------------------------------------------------

like my chapter?