Where Are They Now?

Bahja August
30
Right now, everything is great. She and Chresanto have been married for two years now. She gave birth to Chris' son, Jalen. She's now working as a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons.

Chresanto August
29
After Camille stabbed him, his left leg was paralyzed for about six months. He had to go through physical therapy to regain use of his leg. After that, he and Bahja got married. Desiree died in a plane crash a couple months later, leaving Royal with him. They had to relocate due to the family expanding. He now works as a judge on Master Chef and has his own international catering company.

Diggy Simmons
32
. He and India had their first child together, a girl named London-Amor who's 2 now. He ended up proposing to India but Camille came back in the picture and ruined everything. Right now he's working on building his career back after 16 years of crime, drugs and an attempt to take care of his girls.

Camille Harding
27
Right now, she's in jail. They finally got her locked up on battery in the first degree. She's in for 12 years, and after she gets out she has 5 years on probation.

Crystianna Simmons-August
19
Right now, she's at Howard University and she's decided to major in Race Studies. Before she went to college, Diggy gave up all his legal rights of the girls to Chresanto and they ended up being adopted by him, hence the last name. She got a new boyfriend named Josh and everything seems to be going fine.

Chris Brown
28
Chris is doing fine for now. He learned that he got Camille pregnant before she went to jail and they had a daughter named Kayleigh. Of course, he already had Royalty and Jalen, so for now, he's doing a little bit of stuff career wise and is trying to focus on raising his three kids. He and Bahja are still good friends, he helps take care of Aiyana and Purity, and he and Roc have made amends and are basically best friends.

Purity Johnson-August
15
She's doing well. It took her some time to adjust to living with Bahja, but she got used to it. Because her dad's family neglected her, Chresanto decided to adopt her as well. She finally has someone to call daddy. 🙂 She's on the honor roll at school, she joined the International Thespian Society, and is the best Varsity Cheerleader at her school.

Guess you could say that for the most part, these people have pretty good lives.