"It Wasn't A Dream"

OTP: Mingyu x Wonwoo  (Meanie Couple)
Ideas: Wattpad (inspired)
I wrote another Meanie because in this story, they are twins and when I first saw Mingyu and Wonwoo, I can't identify who is who. XD
Story 11

*Wonwoo's POV*

I woke up to see my brother or you can say my twin, still asleep. We're not identical twins. We are fraternal. He is taller than me, special than me. Yes, special than me. Every birthday, or any celebration, he is the only one who is treated like a king. While me, treated like a trash. It's like I'm not born. It's like I'm spirit that can be seen.

I sit on my bed and grab my phone. I checked the time and date.

4:20 A.M | July 17

Oh, I forgot. It's my birthday today. Oh, our birthday. Again, he is gonna be treated like a king. Better go out to relax. Than suffer being alone.

"You are gonna be treated fair and square." Fair and square your ass. My mother said that to us when we were kids. But look at now. He is the ruler in the house. He even got a special nickanames. Like Minggy or Mingu while me, just Wonwoo. I was walking in the park. Kicking stones to release out some pressure and anger. "Minggy, Minggy..." I was saying his nickname when his voice came out suddenly. "Wonwoo? Why are you saying my nickname all over again?" He was walking beside me now. "What the f- How the heck did you come here?!" I asked. Too suprised. "Why? Can't I be here too?" He asked rather than answering my question. "This park is only for loners like me. You, you aren't. Why are you here by the way? You must be in your party now." I said as I walk faster than him. "What? What is the matter with you?" He asked. "You are asking me that stupid question? You haven't notice it?" I asked back. "Why? What is this thing that I didn't notice?" He asked back. "You are the special one in the two of us! You are treated like a king. Treated nicely. Taken carefully. While me treated like a trash. Like a bitch. You stole my spotlight. I am older but why are you treated nicely rather than me?! What is so good in you?!" I shouted all the things I wanted to say to him. He has tears in his eyes. "Why are you askig me that? I'm sorry if I was born and treated like a king. I didn't mean to be born in this world. I didn't mean to be special than you. I wish I wasn't born. I wish-" I stopped him when I landed my soft lips into him.

*No one's POV*

Mingyu's eyes are wide like his eyeballs are going to come out any minute now. "What the actual fuck?!" Mingyu cursed as he pushed his brother back. Wonwoo landed on his butt. "Wonwoo, what has gone into you? Have you taken drugs? Did you know what did you do?!" Mingyu is really angry this time. "I kissed my little brother?" Wonwoo answered Mingyu's question even though he is asking. "Wonwoo, this isn't time for joke. Look, you kissed me. You're twin. You're brother. You kissed someone strictly related to you." Mingyu calmed down. Wonwoo stood up and touched his aching butt. "You wouldn't shut up." He murmurmed but Mingyu could still hear it. "You should have said 'Shut up' or 'Be quite' rather than kissing me!" Mingyu shouted as he walk out from the park. Wonwoo just watched his little twin going out until his body disappeared. Just in a moment, a hard thing hit his head.

*Wonwoo's POV*
I heard a thud noise from the outside causing me to wake up. I still saw Mingyu asleep. Wait, it was all a dream? I got up to see the time and date on my phone.
4:40 | July 17
So confused, I decided to wake up Mingyu. "Mingyu-ah, wake up." I shake him up until he opened his eyes. "What's the matter Wonwoo?" He slowly sit up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. "What date is it today?" I asked. "Um, July 17?" He answered. "So it was all a dream..?", I murmurmed not expecting him to hear it. "What dream?" He asked. "N-no. It's kind of embarassing." I looked down, really embarassed. "Come on, I'm your brother." He said. "I dreamt that I kissed you and-" I didn't continue because he suddenly laughed. "Y-yah, what's so f-funny about that?" I asked. "It wasn't a dream, dumbass!" He continued laughing as I joined him in.