"My Waiter"

OTP: Hoshi x Mingyu
Requested by: jmsbbh
Thank you for the request~ ❇
Story 13

*Hoshi's POV*

Walking down the cold streets of Seoul, I decided to take a break at a nearby coffee. "Good morning sir! What is your order?" The worker, or Jun, what his nametag said. "Um, one Americano." I said while poiniting at the order menu. "Hot or iced?", He asked once again. "Hot." I answered. "Thank you for ordering sir. Please find a vacant sit for you to enjoy the drink! Oh and the waiter named Mingyu, will serve your Amricano." He cheerfully said before preparing my drink. I just nodded. I found a vacant seat near the glass wall. I like watching people walk from time to time. After a few minutes, somone tapped my shoulder. I look back to see the waiter. Tall, blue-gray hair, handsome. I admit it. Yes, I am gay. I discovered it when I had my first boyfriend. He cheated me with another man. So, there. I am open again to love somone. "Hi sir! Here is your Americano." He handed me my Americano from the tray he was holding. "Thank you." I smiled at him. He bowed and walk back. I watched him as he walk away. "Interested to him?" A voice said. I look back and saw this guy. Somewhat the manager. "Wh-why are you asking me that sir?" I asked. "Well, the way you look at him. It has something." He said, smiling. "I think so." I blurted out. After I realize what I said, I immediately covered my mouth with my hand. "I knew it!" He snapped his fingers. "By the way, I am Wonwoo. The manager of this coffee shop." He introduced himself. "Why are suddenly talking to me?" I asked. "Because Mingyu likes you for a longtime now." He said. I widen my eyes. "What? But it's my first time coming to this shop." I said. Disbelieving of what he said. "You always pass by this shop and he always see you. He got attracted to you. That's why." I smiled. "Hey, you haven't said your name." He said. "Oh, Hoshi. No, Kwon SoonYoung." I said, complicated. Hoshi is the nickname my ex-boyfriend gave to me. We met at Japan that's why. "Okay, Soonyoung?" He said. I nodded. "Here. He let me give this to you." Wonwoo gave me a white piece of paper. I folded it and something was written there.

'I like you. ♥'
-Mingyu

I smiled at it. "Is there something you want to write there too?" Wonwoo asked as he handed me a pen. I nodded and wrote:

'I like you too ♥'
-SoonYoung / Hoshi

I gave it to Wonwoo. "Please give it him. And also, tell him that can he be my waiter everyday?" I said as I smiled and stood up. Before I got out, I look back to the counter and saw Mingyu there. We had an eye contact. He smiled. I smiled too before leaving the coffee shop. I'll definetely come back here.

jmsbbh, here is your request! I hope you like it. ♥

For those who don't know, 'Hoshi' is the Japanese of star. ✴
#star