Prolouge

Heyy this is my first story! I know it's not too much for a prolouge and it may seem dull and stuff, but please bear with it! I hope it's gonna turn out great! Please give me some comments so I can work on it. I have work everyday now so I hope I can upload Chapter 1 soon. ><

Anyways, stick with me. pretty pls? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prolouge:

"Josh, it's not that..." i trailed off, catching the hurt in his eyes. How could i tell him about my relationship with Kurt? Kurt is like my brother, and i hang out with him because he understood me and we have a lot common interests. But that’s the end of it, we’re not secretly dating, not like how Josh think we are.

"Then what is it? Huh? Don't lie to me, Jen!"

Taking a deep breathe, I reached out for his hand and look into his eyes. "I'm not lying Josh. You're the one I like." I tried to smile, reassuring him.

Suddenly he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands to my side. I stiffened, this was so unlike him! In our four months relationship, he hasn’t even dared to kiss me yet! But then again, it's his first relationship, he hasn't dared to do a lot of stuff. I looked at the ceiling, unsure of what I should do.

He stared at me for a long time, searching for answers on my face. I smiled. I had to! I don't want to think about how he would be if he lost me. He had said it himself a long time ago, he would go back to being a loner and fail in all his subjects, I can't let him do that to himself. I saved him once, not to push him back even harder.

His lips found mine. It was just a soft peck, but still he loved it, i could tell by the look of his face. He thinks it's okay again. He didn't know i kept my eyes open, he didn't know that i didn't enjoy that kiss.

I leaned on his chest, just cause i don't want him to kiss me again. His hug tightened, getting the wrong message. I was disgusted at myself, how can i hurt him like this?

He lift my head up and kissed me again. But he didn't stop, he kissed stronger, deepening the kiss, hugging me closer to his body. I stayed still, not wanting to hurt him further. I could feel his breathing got faster, his tongue traced my lips, searching for an opening. He tugged my shirt up, reaching inside.

I gasped, this feels wrong. Josh tried to tug my shirt over my head, oblivious to the fact that I haven't moved or responded to his passion.

I've had enough.

"Don't."

"mmhmm..?" he breathed down my neck. "Why not...?"

"Just don't.

"Jen..." he kept twirling my hair in his fingers, desperate to finish what he started.

I jerked my shirt down and pushed him off of me.

"What'd you do that for?!" he said, hurt.

"We've got class. I need to find Cassie, see you in class." I said quietly, not looking at him. I picked up my bag and stormed out of the janitor's closet. I went in there with him because he was getting so paranoid about me and Kurt, but I never thought he would have the guts to do that! It's going to be hard to look at him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? comment plssss!!!