Chapter 8

sorry for breaking my promise!!! i just realized its been 4 months since my last update @@ sorry ><

 i had all these assignments that were piling up on my desk and i had to finish those first or else my groupmates would kill me..and when i did have time they were for sleeping.., but anyways..

btw i'm having a writer's block (i just realized this is wt is feels like :P) so I hope tht you guys wont stop after this chapter coz its stupid or so >< (coz this was one major block, i tried writing every day but nothing good comes out of it )

Cheers :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After pressing 'sent' on my phone, I rolled over in bed to look at the clock on my bedside table. 3:20am. Whoa. I didn't realize it had gotten so late already. I started texting with Kurt again since school finished, then dinner, homework, played some guitar, sent some more messages and it's already 3:20am?? I'm not even tired. I have no idea why I have so much to talk about with him, seeing that he only gives one-answer-reply most of the time.

[Kurt: go to slp.]

Aw crap! He got me hyper and excited then leaves me alone? Typical Kurt.

[Jen: k. night. sweet dreams :P]

I waited for five minutes. Just staring at the patterns of my ceiling. Finally, I gave up. I'd never get a good night message from him. I decided that I can't get to sleep straight away anyways, so I went on facebo0k.

You know when people say you're officially "in a relationship" when you're "in a relationship" on facebook? I never really believed that talk, it's just plain stupid, if you're in love with someone, you don't have to tell the world that just so you can be secure that he won't go off cheating. Well, that's why I didn't go public with Josh. We did change the relationship setting to "in a relationship", but it was private, just so he can be more secure. It was honestly a waste of time.

His status changed from "in a relationship" to "single" around five minutes after I told him that it's not gonna work. So he must have cared a lot about what that signifies. Pulling myself out of another self-guilt lecture from the little voices in my head, I looked at what I have on the screen. It's Josh's profile page.

Wait a second.

He unfriended me? So it hurts so much that he can't even stand to have me on his friend list? Does that mean we can't be friends anymore? Gosh, this is getting so awkward. Should I still talk to him? Or would he just ignore me? Are we like strangers?

I may have broken up with him, but I had still wanted to be friends. Maybe I really did underestimate just how much he liked me. I found the ring in my bedside drawer. Some say I should have thrown all his stuff away, now that we're not dating anymore, there's no use to use his stuff anymore. That's rubbish-talk. I mean, isn't that just further wasting our resources?

I slipped the ring into my ring-finger and smiled a little at the coolness of it. I still remember the day he gave this to me, it was our one month anniversary and he wore it in the morning and kept fingering it during class. He had asked me if i wanted a couple ring, and I said no cause I didn't want him spending money on me. Then he just pulled it out of his jeans and said, "so I guess I should find this another owner?"

It was totally sweet of him to do that for me, especially when all I got him was a jar of stars with my best wishes. But then I guess I couldn't care less about these things, I'd rather we'd both get nothing for each other and just talked or went out to do something fun instead of all these materialistic stuff. I hated the idea of using these 'gifts' to stay close to him, that's not who I am and I nearly gave him back the ring as it had costed $300 each!

[Kurt: cant sleep.]

4am

I smiled and quickly put away the ring and punched in a reply to Kurt. I can tell it's going to be another night of constant texting about nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of my car and passed Cassie our essay for the psychology project. Exams are coming up in less than a month and everyone is busy studying, well those who even want a change to get into college are. People like me and Cassie. But essays like these take up to 50% of the overall grade so we just spent a whole night finalizing it.

Just as I got to the school entrance, Josh walked out. We stopped for a second and I went 'holy sh1t' in my mind, but he looked away almost instantly. I still don't get it. I really want to be friends again and that things go back to normal, but perhaps this really hurt him. I have no clue what I should do.

[Kurt: I like her again.]

What is it with guys and their sudden appearance?

Guess I had seen this coming all along. We'd been pretty busy and it was 2 weeks since I last saw Kurt or heard from him as he skipped school a lot more for no reason at all. So I was glad to hear from him again and his message just completely took my mind off wanting to talk to Josh.

[Jen: ok, info pls.]

[Kurt: we went to dinner last night. n we talked. she's perfect. end of story.]

My grip loosened and I heard the click of the pen when it hit the floor. They went to dinner and none of them chose to tell us? Some friends they were!! I nudged Cas and showed her, which she shrugged off as expected.

[Jen: and?]

I don't know what I should be thinking, I mean, I do think they are perfect, but I have been missing my friend. And if anything did happen, I'm probably not gonna see him anytime soon... young love, who can keep them apart?

[Kurt: nth]

Whew. Wait, I shouldn't feel happy right? That's my friend's future I'm talking about. Man I have to check my brain up, perhaps, its cause I havent seen him in such a long time and I'm missing him. Yeah, that's probably it. Maybe I can get him to dinner or something, then things wouldnt be so weird and that empty hole in my heart for the past week can be filled again. I think I can schedule him for...Tuesday, that sounds great.

[Jen: Tues, U ME park?]

I focused my mind on the heavy metal that was pouring out of the BMW Cassie insisted on blasting and tried to figure out the words. "I SRREEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE"

Shaking my head, I turned my attention back to my phone. Nope, I still don't get heavy metal, but don't sue me for it, it's not my fault Kurt turned me into a kpop addict, some of the bands are actually real nice.

[Kurt: k]

Cool. I can imagine a great Tuesday ahead. Now I just have to finish my date with Geography tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, i know this has been a long journey and I'm back with writing !!!! Am gonna upload more within a day since its my semester break and I'm gonna be home for the whole day tomorrow!! cheers to that!!! :)

OOOO next chapter would be a date with Kurt...I wonder what will happen haha...

Cheers, J