Chapter one

"I call taking a shower first." Dean called making his way into the bunker.

Sam groaned. Cas wasn't listening. He was staring at something on the floor in the bunker. He disappeared reappearing next to what he note knew was a body.

"Boys." Cas yelled checking for a pulse.

"How the hell did she get in here?" Dean asked running to where Cas was kneeling.

"Is she alive?" Sam asked.

"She has a pulse but it's faint. We have to get her patched up." Cas stated picking her up in his arms.

Blood dripped down her arm and off her finger to hit the floor.

"Didn't they say only one other person knew about this place but she'd been missing for a couple years." Sam noted as we made our way to the bathroom.

"Yeah that's right. They said her name was Genevieve." Dean agreed grabbing the alcohol.

"Gabe." The girl moaned out in pain.

They furrowed their eyebrows but continued on. Cas took all the stuff he needed. Dean handed Cas a knife. He cut her shirt in various places before stripping it off.

Cas poured alcohol over her wounds and then the needle. She let out a groan as he did.

"Doesn't she look familiar Sammy?" Dean asked tilting his head slightly.

"I don't know Dean." Sam grumbled.

"I swear I've seen that blonde hair before." Dean stated.

"You know how many blondes you've slept with Dean?"

"What do you mean?" Dean asked mocking pain.

"Dean. Sam knock it off. This girl could die if you don't stop bickering." Cas yelled sending the boys a glare.

Sam and Dean made faces at Cas as he turned around to continue to tend to the girls wounds.

"Gabe." The girl cried out as Cas finished sewing her larger wounds closed.

"Who do you think Gabe is?" Sam asked.

Dean shrugged." Obviously someone important to her."

"We can ask her questions when she wakes up but until then there's no point in worrying about it." Cas said picking the girl up." Sam will you get her some clothes to where?"

"Yeah." Sam answered following him out.

Dean rubbed at the mark of Cain on his arm. He stared at it intently.

"You okay?" Sam asked looking at his brother.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Dean answered pulling his gaze away from the mark." What do you think about this girl? I know we've seen her before."

"I swear we've seen her before and I'm positive she didn't sleep with you." Sam said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asked.

"She just doesn't look like the kind of person who would fall for your corny pick up lines. I honestly think if you tried to pull that on her she'd laugh at you." Sam stated shrugging.

Cas's pov

I held her up as I pulled one of Sam's shirts on her. Something black flashed across my vision as I pulled it on. I moved her arm towards me to see a tattoo.

'Birds of a feather stick together.' Was written on her wrist in curly letters.

"I wonder what significance that has." I wondered.

I sighed laying here down on the bed. We knew nothing about this girl yet she looked so familiar. Like if seen her before. It was nagging at me but I couldn't figure it out.

I wasn't going to publish this story yet but I am now. This story is dedicated to a friend of mine who in a few days I have become very close to. Since I know your reading this and you know who you are I sincerely hope you are blushing furiously.