Day of Hell (continued)

Daniella's P.O.V

Me: I came out of the girls bathroom snuck past everyone with my books and got to science class before anyone and sat down in the back and covered my head with a hoodie like usual. You know whats funny people call me ugly but they never even seen me cause i've always covered my face with hoodies and because I do that they make fun of me and bully me.

Mrs.Rosetta (science teacher): Miss your extra early today.

Me:Mrs.Rosetta knew about me getting bullied besides Aliyah and let me wear my hoodies and informed other teachers to let me wear them too.Plus one time she seen me without my hoodie and said i was far from ugly...

Me: Yup

*Bell rings announcing first period and kids started pouring into science class*

Me: I didnt want to get noticed so i buried my head in a book called "Music & War"

(Fake book by the way)

Me: I seen one of those boys from earlier by the name of Jacob walk in looking kind of upset and to my suprise he spotted me and started staring at me while he was walking then he did the UNEXPECTABLE he sat down next to me.

Mrs.Rosetta: "You guys get a free period for today because I over worked you guys yesterday just dont make to much noise" with that being said she went on her computer.

Jacob P.O.V

Me: "Psst heyy"

Daniella:Prince or Jacob or whatever he calls himself called me and i buried my head in the book more

Prince: "Um i'm sorry for my friends behavior"

"Daniella: "Its okay no one likes me im ugly and im a freak im used to it"

Me: "Umm no one ever actually seen what you look like before i don't know why they call you ugly and I think your a pretty okay girl so i like you"

Daniella: "Thanks and thats what I keep sayi-" I was going to continue but I noticed his friends came in coming towards our direction... and they set in front of us.

Prod: "Ayoo why you sittin with her she ugly"

Ray: "Yeah she a freak always wearin hoodies and ish"

Prince: "Yall dont even know her and never seen her face so why are yall saying those things?"

Ray & Prod:Silent....

Chres: "Yo why she always wearin those hoods you know whatever i still think she a freak and she ugly"

Prince: "Whatever"

Daniella: I felt too pressured so I ran out the classroom and ran home i opened my house door locked it ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Comment vote whatever anyways excuse any grammatical errors thanks bye.

iFuchsiaLove Out