New me

Daniella P.O.V

Me: I was tired of being hidden and bullied i decided its time for a change I threw out all my hoodies and secretly I went shopping every weekend with my mom and sis and bought nice clothes. I replaced all the outfits in my closets with the new ones and went to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up early brushed my teeth and took a shower my whole style was changed last night I decided I needed to come out my shell and I put on this outfit http://www.polyvore.com/skat_park_girl_outfit/set?id=82131979 (outfit in external link). I put on medium purple lipstick and put my hair in a bun no one knew my hair was died with a little blonde but my mom and sister.

Apparently my mom and sister found out about me going home early I looked in the mirror and I mouthed is this really me. I went downstairs and Liyah and my mom smiled because they knew sooner or later id come out my shell.

Mom: "Mornin I made you and Liyah a powerfruit smoothie it will fill you up"

Me: "Thanks mom and morning Liyah"

Aliyah: "Hey sis leggo to school"

Me: "Okay" Me and Liyah drank the smoothie in her car and it filled us up she drove us to school and we arrived in 30 minutes I wasnt nervous and I today I didnt care if people didnt like me. I put on my pink glow in the dark beats which was hooked up to my iphone and it played Kendrick Lamar "Backseat Freestyle"

As usual Liyah went to her friends and I went to my locker when I walked in all eyes were on me it was silent and then there eyes widened when they saw me go to my locker.

They realized I was Daniella loser,ugly,freak from yesterday but today bold,badass,quick to snap a bitch neck,fierce,and cute.

Me: I yelled out loud "DA FUCK YALL LOOKING AT , (I began to kinda rap a lil) YALL STARING AT ME HARD AND FUNNY BITCH DO I OWE YOU MONEY"... with that being said they all turned around and the hallway was full of whispers

I was in the middle of taking out my books when the schools most popular girls Amy,Sammy,and Lani came up to

Sammy,Amy,Lani: Yo arent you that ugly bitch Daniella ( they said really loud drawing a crow in which my four bullies were in)

Me: "-_- how the fuck was I ugly no one in this whole school new what I looked like except my sister and Mrs.Rosetta you corny broads."

Sammy: "Bitch da fuck you talking to "

Lani: "Yeah with yo stupid ass"

Bella: "You finna get an ass whoopin"

Crowd: "Oh shit"

Me: I took the beats out my phone and played a part of a video on youtube loud it said "who finna try who you finna try i bet it aint me i bet it aint me.

Crowd: (laughing)

Me: "Listen yall bitches aint shit and yall aint say nun a hunded of yall fucks cant tell me nothin yall weaves got naps weave weave got naps ,yall weaves got naps weaves weaves got naps" with that being said they said whatever bitch and walked away

Crowd: (Cleared)

Me: I saw Ray Prod,Roc,and Prince eyeing me so I walked up to them

Them: "Ummm....are you new"

Me: "Niggas are you def I am Daniella Evans remember yall used to bully me except for Prince who tried to be nice right about now I would be kicking yall asses but no matter how hard I beat the shit out of yall you guys will never experience the pain that I went through.

Ray,Prod,Roc,:(whispers to prince then became speechless with mouth open)

Me: "taps their chins" close your mouths dears you'll catch flies

Prince: "Um Daniella the guys are sorry for everything they have done and they know they can't change the past"

Me:"Its funny how much respect a girl can get when her attitude and style changes but any who they are forgiven but never forgotten"

Hope you guys like the chapter vote comment I know this story sucks but im trying XOXO

UniquueMusic (iFuchsiaLove) we oucheaa